Median 2.0 Wishlist | Vote Yes or No !

Discuss Median XL!
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Seikun wrote:
Bearded_DooD wrote:Ok i know no one will like this ;P but I must say it...
I srsly don't like the speed of levelling in the median is waaaaay to fast. There is literally no point in joining other people games to team up. I would love to see this thing scaled down

What have SP players done to you?

Sorry bro but I just don't like it. The moment where I can finish Normal in an hour or so and Nightmare in another hour Is not fun at all. Especially at Sin War. I would love to meet other players during our journeys, steal their loot or let them steal mine or have other possible interactions that Sin War bring. So far I see other players only at hell when uber leveled guys join my games just to use me as a "/player x". This is just my opinion about multi. U don't rly want to hear my opinion about SP xD

@EDIT
I remember in other thread someone brought the topic that this mod`s end game is not for casuals. Soooo... which part is? After finishing your game in 3-4 hours u spend a lot of time farming stuff to get better.... why not having fun and interaction with others during earlier levels? There are people here who NEVER will kill Samael or other Uber Uber enemies..
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Bearded_DooD wrote:
Seikun wrote:
I srsly don't like the speed of levelling in the median is waaaaay to fast. There is literally no point in joining other people games to team up. I would love to see this thing scaled down

Sorry bro but I just don't like it. The moment where I can finish Normal in an hour or so and Nightmare in another hour Is not fun at all. Especially at Sin War. I would love to meet other players during our journeys, steal their loot or let them steal mine or have other possible interactions that Sin War bring. So far I see other players only at hell when uber leveled guys join my games just to use me as a "/player x". This is just my opinion about multi. U don't rly want to hear my opinion about SP xD

@EDIT
I remember in other thread someone brought the topic that this mod`s end game is not for casuals. Soooo... which part is? After finishing your game in 3-4 hours u spend a lot of time farming stuff to get better.... why not having fun and interaction with others during earlier levels? There are people here who NEVER will kill Samael or other Uber Uber enemies..

It may be fun for your first time discovering median, but after a while it isn't.
There are already plenty of wasting moments in median, no need to add to that longer early game.
Yeah you may find it shocking but 1-105 is early game in median.
I particulary like this idea to waste the less possible itme on such thing, making rushes close to useless at the same time.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Bearded_DooD wrote:
Seikun wrote:

@EDIT

What would be the point of slow leveling, when all the added content is in hell? I have played trough the normal game 10000 times, i am glad i can run trough norm and nm in 2 hours pretty casually.
tothus
Imp
5 | 1
Yes to all, but especially this! This is the primary reason I don't do team stuff. Everyone getting their own loot would be ideal.

Improvements to the game search would also be great, if possible--for example, where current players are in the world (the game might be titled "Act I" but the players are already in Act III), ability to search games...
Multiplayer drop improvements!

From my personnal experience, the multiplayer in diablo in general is something people tend to avoid!
Not because it's not fun!
Not because you don't get exp!
But because the first who pick the item get it!
And thats why a lot of people don't play median in MultiPlayer at all and go for SinglePlayer!

It would be a dream to have self loot in MultiPlayer games! Or by adding dice rules when the item drops, so people can see other players loot but can't pick it.
Or everybody got his own loot, which will add way more items into the game and will ease the trade with other people especially for HC (because there is really not that many active players)
But also for SC Ladder endleague! Because after 1month and half after the beginning of the league there is not that many items for trade anymore!

PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Istaryu wrote:
Bearded_DooD wrote:
Seikun wrote:

@EDIT

What would be the point of slow leveling, when all the added content is in hell? I have played trough the normal game 10000 times, i am glad i can run trough norm and nm in 2 hours pretty casually.

stealing the juicy flawless gems and tu's from the game creator ofc.
Unnamed
Thunder Beetle
55 | 0
rn we can see sockets while holding shift...
option to see mo's and option for see base will be nice

another option - oil of <sth> for destroying mo's in item will be nice (or another option)

another idea...
same charm + same charm = reroll charm stats (once per charm)
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Another cosmetic change I'd like to see is changes to dual-wielding. There's no need to rework mechanics (other than fixing a bug due to which on-kill procs from offhand weapon sometimes work, and sometimes don't), but everyone gotta agree, it's a bit weird to see char with weapon in each hand but swinging only one of them. It shouldn't be hard to make dual-wielders attack with two weapons, right?
Calaquendi
Acid Prince
48 | 3
yes to all in the OP. another wish 1) - Narrower roll ranges (within reason). Let's give an example. Xis enhanced Ice breaker RW gives 1-500 maximum damage. If you want a great roll, forget about it. You probably won't get it. The odds aren't in your favor, unless you want to spend days in Teganze farming 10 xis runes to finally get a good roll (or less if you're lucky, but the odds aren't in your favor). But there are no other good bow options for Bowzon in enhanced runewords damage wise (the 2nd best option is obviously crafting, which is also cumbersome but less time consuming than farming Teganze for hours on end). This would also apply to oil of luck.

Let's ask why it's needlessly difficult to get a perfect roll on armor, weapon, or some runewords. Is it because it's somehow virtuous to spend more time rerolling? Personally, I avoid runewords as much as possible, at least enhanced versions, because the rerolling RNG I find to be excruciatingly and needlessly cumbersome and the runeword RNG is sometimes terrible with these 1-500 type ranges that are just unneccessary. Not saying they should always be like a perfect 500 (as in the case of the Icebreaker Xis RW), but give us something more to work with here, both with preparing bases and rolling runewords.

2) Higher odds on oil of luck:

"Armour: +20% Enhanced Defense and/or Damage Reduced by 1%." Make it higher, please.
Edited by Calaquendi 3 years.
boozek
Son of Lucion
733 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
are mods and admins not allowed to post in this topic :D?
nothing confirmed nothing denied.
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
boozek wrote:are mods and admins not allowed to post in this topic :D?
nothing confirmed nothing denied.

They didn't want to spoil anything, but the upcoming patch will have built in budget calculator and bill payer to stop the need to alt-tab to pay bills... Now you can literally play d2 forever

Also online food order mechanism order through cain ofc

Amazon package tracker and order widget in game

As well as a stimulus tracker for those who live in the US

Edit: /bluetext