Discuss Median XL!
pepess
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
i wish season starts doesnt overlap poe leagues starts
OnlyForFun
Cog
203 | 17
chuanki wrote:mainly looking forward if median team can launch a new version into the new D2 remaster.. lol

99% they cant do it after release, there will be alot of work to make it
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I think it would be cool to set a daily limit to dungeons/rifts entries. Such as 4 per day, that refresh automatically for everyone at a certain time of the day. therefore, to enter all dungeons, you should enter only through a portal and not a waypoint.
also, maybe could implement a mechanism to calculate the clearing time for each dungeon/rift (killing 100% of monsters) with bonus to players breaking current records.
finally, I would like that when players die, they lose experience and some gold like in vanilla d2
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Inno86 wrote:I think it would be cool to set a daily limit to dungeons/rifts entries.

For what? :shock:
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Inno86 wrote:I think it would be cool to set a daily limit to dungeons/rifts entries. Such as 4 per day, that refresh automatically for everyone at a certain time of the day. therefore, to enter all dungeons, you should enter only through a portal and not a waypoint.
also, maybe could implement a mechanism to calculate the clearing time for each dungeon/rift (killing 100% of monsters) with bonus to players breaking current records.
finally, I would like that when players die, they lose experience and some gold like in vanilla d2

worst thing i've red here so far lol

How about removing relics ? Sounds crazy for some people perhaps, but its sickening right now.
Everyone being " NEED RELICS" is getting tired as hell
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PizzaGater wrote:
Inno86 wrote:I think it would be cool to set a daily limit to dungeons/rifts entries. Such as 4 per day, that refresh automatically for everyone at a certain time of the day. therefore, to enter all dungeons, you should enter only through a portal and not a waypoint.

worst thing i've red here so far lol

How about removing relics ? Sounds crazy for some people perhaps, but its sickening right now.
Everyone being " NEED RELICS" is getting tired as hell

I think it would make the game much more interesting.. but that's my opinion. Also, trades would be so much better and people would stop playing cookie-cutter builds :)
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Sprow wrote:
Inno86 wrote:I think it would be cool to set a daily limit to dungeons/rifts entries.

Why not? So you don't have to spend 24h per day farming the same spot, and would level the playing field
MrIdegen
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Inno86 wrote:
Sprow wrote:

Why not? So you don't have to spend 24h per day farming the same spot, and would level the playing field

Not that anyone forces you to do that, if you don't want a trophy...
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide

► Show Spoiler
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
MrIdegen wrote:
Inno86 wrote:
Sprow wrote:

Not that anyone forces you to do that, if you don't want a trophy...

Yeah, you can still have the trophy.. just takes 10 days (4 entries x 10 days = 40 charms) not really complicated.. I think it just make the game more interesting (imho).. so please don't be another one to funnily facepalm me haha
btw, it would also stimulate much more the trading.. and build diversity.. finally, ladder won't be dead after 1-2 weeks and you could also have very long seasons