Median 2.0 Wishlist | Vote Yes or No !

Discuss Median XL!
Boozybear
Vampiress
35 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Number 9, yes 1000x yes. I want to play multi player but I don’t want to lose items... I’m torn between camaraderie and greed! D3 style / instanced loot would be great (but I think very hard if not impossible to implement)
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
despite the fact that whatever we are talking here may not be taken into consideration by the mod team , here are my 2 cents for you , chaostyle :

1.- it used to be what you could see in Plugy in pre-sigma verions . we had all of that before Sigma . yes , totally doable
2. - there is already too much grind , would make it mandatory for those who want their characters maxed , so no .
3. - something similar can be found in the offline tools . it should not be that hard to implement imo .
4. - yes ,the catalysts and quest items would be nice to go somewhere else , or merge with the class charm or something else to save even more space
5. - it would be nice , but i'm not sure it's possible
6. - we already have vessels , so its already a big improvement from when we didn't have them
7. - hell yea . it would reduce the number of clicks when gambling

8, 9 and 10 . i don't care about multiplayer in a game that can be beaten solo . i prefer the full glory when achieving something
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1y
2n - too much grinding
3y
4y
5y
6n - not sure if its worth loosing more inventory screen space for it?
7y
8y
9y
10y

Looks like you listed some of the ideas I would also like to see in Sigma 2.0 or future patches.

My wishlist:
1. Make some items non-sellable to NPCs (to avoid selling charms/fragments/trophies/umos/SU/SETs/RW etc. by missclick/lag/de-sync when holidng ctrl+l.clicking - btw. I know you can buy back most items if still in the same game but not charms)
2. Make Perfect Gems and Runes stacking "Bags" (should also work same as Shrine Vessels to auto collect from inventory)
3. Rework some unpopular innate skills especially Necro one... (Innate skill should be good for all the class builds not just one... so maybe it should be passives/buffs?)

Fixes:
1. Fix Oil of Luck chance on non socketed sacred base items
2. Fix HP scaling on O-skills summons most of them are not getting more than 50k HP even with 1000% summoned life increase... which is 5x or more less HP than class summons. (They just insta die everywhere)
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Yes to all except 5 and 6.
I don't mind having duplicate charms in my normal cube... It would be better to make picking up a duplicate charm automatically transfer into your cube. The shrines idea is similar... vessels are good enough, and it doesn't bother me having it in my inventory.

I think the MOST IMPORTANT thing (which is actually holding me back from playing multiplayer) would be #11: STASH PAGES
I'm not asking for a million pages, but just enough to hold tradeable items... that's one of the biggest points of multiplayer, right? I really cannot be bothered to spend 15 minutes muling items between multiple characters every time my stash is full; hence why I stick to singleplayer.
TehCoffee
Cog
206 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
1-4 helllll yesssss
(2 specifically) I don't understand why people are saying its too grindy, 2 is one of the biggest yesses from me, this game is literally already a loot grind, make game, do your farm route, close game, make game, do your farm route, close game, adding in more ubers to get more possible rewards doesn't make it more grindy it makes it the same... just my opinion
5-6 eh I honestly don't really care, loot is like 75% of what diablo is, I like the amount of space we currently have, I don't think we should have more, the difference between it and LoD is night and day anyways, the system in place makes you sort through your items, mule them, and if you're me it makes you study the items a bit more and makes it a little more immersive, shrines and charms are items, taking up space just feels right, however arbitrary that is
7-8 yeeeeeeessssss
9 honestly no, that would inject entirely too much loot into the system and all those really crazy items you never see would start becoming normal, I don't like that.
10 god please, I've been playing this game with this same issue for almost 20 years, plis fix, plis

and if I may add one, items with restitution bonuses, once they are 100% restored just have it turn into a new version of the item with the added stats on the item and not in grey, enchanting items like this bugs out some of them, endless pride with hellfire enchant comes to mind off the top, the restitution bonus just stops working if you hellfire the helm
fryare
Dark Huntress
14 | 3
Very nice ideas, desync fix was also my true wish. Generally I hate excessive grinding in all type of games. I vote yes to all.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shared stash tabs pls.
God_of_Magic
Pit Knight
113 | 6
Crosby4HyG wrote:Shared stash tabs pls.

This

But I do like #1 too the most out of them. Having all that info at your finger tips is a high QoL.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I wish we could see roll ranges on the items in game.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:I wish we could see roll ranges on the items in game.

I believe the command is /"Full item name". Been a while since I used it though i could be wrong about it showing the full roll range