Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I want to remind everyone that we are anti-bullying. Even if someone is here causing drama or is seemingly purposely being rude. Name calling, memes created about the user, deliberate attacks, etc, will not be tolerated. Thank you all for your cooperation.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jammy wrote:I want to remind everyone that we are anti-bullying. Even if someone is here causing drama or is seemingly purposely being rude. Name calling, memes created about the user, deliberate attacks, etc, will not be tolerated. Thank you all for your cooperation.

At last ! Someone WHO thinks behind the screen. Even if its online , Words hurt - ALOT!

Im always trying to give cookies for those with alot of -cookies. Just beacuse in the beginning when i had -7 i was a noob and felt really confused on everything regarding this mod, forum, different links, tools etc. Its really much information to take in wich Will want you to Ask more experienced players. Getting downvoted and being treated like an idiot doesnt help
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Thank you, everyone, for your thoughts and suggestions. However this post was not up for debate or discussion. I should've locked it immediately, it was my fault for not predicting this would happen.

We are anti-bullying regardless of who the person is. Which I stated in my OP, but I will reiterate. Whether it's a troll, whether it's a spammer, whether it's someone deliberately being rude, whether they're deliberately causing drama, and especially because you actually have zero clue what you're talking about. You have no idea who someone is, why they are the way they are, whether or not they have mental illness or a mental disability, or whether they're none of the above. You don't know because you're not them.

We are anti-bullying regardless.

We are not a government entity, therefore check your free speech at the door. When you log in to our forum, you have already agreed to follow our rules. It's ridiculous to even bring that into this discussion.

Lastly, if you guys would like to discuss the cookie policy, please leave your suggestions in our feedback thread. We always welcome different opinions in regards to how we can improve.

Again, thank you all for your cooperation and being apart of our ever growing community. We appreciate all of you.