Diablo 2 Resurrected

Discuss Median XL!
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Ofc if u trust them that they will deliver the promise of D2R mods possible. Thing is lack of TCP/IP and that it will need to be launched from Bnet Launcher it look enough sketchy for me ...
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
► Show Spoiler
BrecMadak
Sasquatch
65 | 2
So far, what they are really good at is refunding processes.
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BrecMadak wrote:So far, what they are really good at is refunding processes.

They learned after WC3: Reforged I guess.
Valinov
Prowler
17 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
BrecMadak wrote:So far, what they are really good at is refunding processes.

Yes. Ive actually refunded it twice now lul.
Once after a drunk purchase right after the pre-order started, and again after the beta weekend + hearing about removal of TCP/IP.
xxSky
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm not that deep in the topic but I believe people said that TCP/IP was in first tests, and I think it won't fully be removed than just some parts of code hidden and some removed, but if there are modding avaliable and there are TCP/IP code form previous tests It shouldn't be that hard to implement back with mod, the thing are blizzard can use their "powers" to turn off median project.
But if the median would be released as single player only there are no rules break, and IF someone else totally not connected with median will create tcp/ip mod that also supports median the worst thing could happen would be shutting off tcp/ip mod project that probably won't need much work and could be widely reproduced and upgraded by community if open source.

I just estimate things but blizzard are piece of sheep and probably can even shut down median even when it wouldn't be ofiicially desired to work with tcp/ip
Though I love all the improved graphics but it doesn't look exciting at all with just the same old game with some new features that are standard nowadays. I love Diable II dearly, but to buy this one? Perhaps when MXL is available. Otherwise, I'm surely happy with the current one and MXL 2.0 looks greatly amazing and I can't wait to test it out.
Raato
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
No
andri3
Skeleton
3 | 0
Bearded_DooD wrote:So... what u guys think about remake of our beloved game? Is it only me, or those characters looks kinda... stiff?

"Stiff" is not a strong enough word to describe it. They are defying the original D2 and the Lore from the books as they are too old, ugly and lack key masculine/feminine features. Besides that the game is majestic. :D
jef4zo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sempaisomething, from pd2, started a change.org petition to allow modders, to let them mod about d2r.