Silly Fun

Discuss Median XL!
BigBKH
Cultist
24 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What's a build you've had great fun with? I've got to say the xbow necro, had a bunch of gear stashed for it and when i hit 100 i put in on and played DMX music to finish off nm. Made for some big smiles :D
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
The build I have had the most fun with is Twin Fang Strike Assassin. Unfortunately, the synergies never worked as intended and was later removed.

What I found most fun about this build was the difficulty it posed. The normal claw sin back then was a lot stronger due to claw block. But this build had the speed you wanted and the damage you needed, with basically 0 survivability, which made all actions depend on your actual skill, making enemies flee, or stunning them at the right time, using Vampiric Icon to constantly leech life and so on. It took all I had just to kill a few souls in Duncraig and that was really fun. Plus, it profited a lot from using a honorific weapon, which I don't think many builds can claim tbh.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Well since u didnt stated that u ask only about MEDIAN...
The most fun I ever had it was in Diablo 2 as a Aura Paladin...or Tesladin.
I seriously wish we would have an option to have a guy who will run around killing everything around with his aura of awesomeness
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
My favourite is still a lazy UHM ..... at the moment I try one focused on vessels but 50 50 life energy for a bit more power of his UHM attacka
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Chthon (Xis)
expensive but very pleasant build for farming!
If you collect it well, then Dunc-5-6min, Fauz - 9-10 (1 bunch of monsters in Fauz for 4 seconds) Very tenacious!
paolo12
Cog
204 | 18
kortt wrote:
Chthon (Xis)
If you collect it well, then Dunc-5-6min, Fauz - 9-10 (1 bunch of monsters in Fauz for 4 seconds) Very tenacious!

Yeah, but I'm getting sick pretty much instantly after screen starts shaking:-8 . Maybe it's just different meaning of "fun" :-]
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BigBKH wrote:What's a build you've had great fun with? I've got to say the xbow necro, had a bunch of gear stashed for it and when i hit 100 i put in on and played DMX music to finish off nm. Made for some big smiles :D

Timefield barbarian , Max poison , smooth bosskiller and epic farmer. Fauzt is 2-3 min. Hard Bosses die offscreen easy
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
paolo12 wrote:
kortt wrote:
Chthon (Xis)

Yeah, but I'm getting sick pretty much instantly after screen starts shaking:-8 . Maybe it's just different meaning of "fun" :-]

I'm so used to it that it doesn't bother me :bounce: :D
ixvid_
Cog
229 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Arrow swarm/tantrum barbarian :D
PappaKane
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ixvid_ wrote:Arrow swarm/tantrum barbarian :D

Any chance you got a mini-guide / some info on how to build an arrow sawrm barb? Wanted to do the same, but info is scarce