any guide to craft high level shrine stuff??

Discuss Median XL!
diskmagus
Imp
5 | 0
im seeing people crafting +4 skill plus 150 minion damage, 60 minion life and 91 minion attack rating
im trying doing the same with orbs plus shrine bless, and jewel and im only reaching like half of it
how is he doing that insane craft item?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You collect and roll multiple body armors until you gradually achieve a tainted shrine rolled body armor with +2 skills, 10-15%+ all attributes and high minion damage. Anything else is extra like +life, magic find etc...
note that the 10-15% all attributes might take a lot of shrines which is why you roll it when already have a body armor and so you don't brick your current one if you run out of shrines.

Bless it for more minion damage.

Next add Mystic Orbs for more minion damage and other minion stats if you need it but minion damage is generally all you need. Up to you if you need FHR MO's etc...

You can use a scroll of Enchantment that adds +2 All Skills to body armor that drops in Labyrinth T6-T10.

Insert jewels that have 10+ minion dmg into body armor x6. Jewels can roll minion damage as a base + added minion damage from the rune for basically double if you get lucky so sometimes you can get 15+ minion dmg on one jewel.

You can also bless it again if you have a
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Breath of Thaumaturgy
Occult Effigy

Cube Reagent
Cube with a Blessed Crafted Weapon/Armor to Add Bonus
Item can be blessed Again
+25 Required Level
but requires +25 levels on the item. Generally not advised to use this on a body armor because Unique versions of summoner armors are always better. It's a waste basically but I won't stop you.
diskmagus
Imp
5 | 0
oh ty a lot, whats the max minion damage i can achieve on my shield?
anDr3a
Stygian Watcher
44 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions