Where is a good loot filter for d2stats notifier?

Discuss Median XL!
OnlyAware
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm looking through forum and i can't seem to find a loot filter that i can copy and paste into my d2stat notifier. I want to get items that are good and worth trading instead of default.

help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)
OnlyAware
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Very fast response! Thank you very much! :)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Taem wrote:Bummer, still no notification for Scrolls of Enchantment?

"Scroll of"
also add
"Design"
while you are at it. This is fairly old info tbh.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
OnlyAware wrote:Very fast response! Thank you very much! :)

The info from the previous user is not to be taken seriously here. That user will not be posting any such tool on our website.
OnlyAware
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jammy wrote:

The info from the previous user is not to be taken seriously here. That user will not be posting any such tool on our website.

What tool?
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
OnlyAware wrote:
Jammy wrote:

What tool?

The loot filter they were talking about, you responded to them asking questions. They said they were making some kind of custom one.
OnlyAware
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Then can someone please help me get a d2stat notifier loot filter for all good items to be picked up, please?
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Median XL Team Member
OnlyAware wrote:Then can someone please help me get a d2stat notifier loot filter for all good items to be picked up, please?

Are you looking for one with just good bases? Because if you're looking for one that will tell you the actual item, like Tyreal for example, before you pick it up, there's no such thing. There's no loot filter that can do that.
leexun
Stone Warrior
30 | 11
OnlyAware wrote:Then can someone please help me get a d2stat notifier loot filter for all good items to be picked up, please?

d2stat filter uses regular expression to filter and notify item name in the game.
basically, it (d2stat) depends on the word you have given to detect item and filter by CONTAIN algorithm
example, if you want the game notify when a trophy fragment (any boss charm) is dropped, simly put "fragment" into the list. You can customize the color notification by adding THE COLOR NAME you want to ( "fragment" red, for example)

here are some examples can help you out
for specific rune: write exactly name of that rune in the double quote mark: "Zod Rune" for examle
for list of runes: "^(first word of rune 1|first word of rune 2|first word of rune 3|....) Rune$" <color you wish to>: "^(Yul|Thai|Rha|Xar|Nih|Lai|On) Rune$" purple

for quest item: "quest" <color you wish to>. any item marked as Quest Item (Ring of the five, Tome of Posession, Depleted Riftstone, etc)
for Rare Ring/Amulet: "Ring|Amulet" rare
for Rare tier: 1 2 3 4 rare.
for specific rare tier: "name of that item" 1 2 3 4 rare
(if you want to notify tier 4 only, remove 1 2 3)
for sacred: the same as tier but just write sacred( "crystal sword" rare sacred)

for Scroll of Enchantment: "^(Scroll of Enchantment)" <color you wish to>
for ethereal: eth

unfortunately the charms have no expression to detect them all. you have to list each charm's name in to the list

more:
"Apple"
"Arcane" gold
"Mystic Dye" gold

hope this help
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
116 | 7
Ring of the Five is actually a unique item. It was quite annoying that I had to put the rule for hiding it all the way at the top when doing dunc runs, since it can't be grouped with other quest items in the bottom.