Let's walk in hardcore boys

Discuss Median XL!
Quentriarch
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm searching for someone who play often, who would walk in hardcore (my 1st in median xl), could be cool ! :D
If someone is interested, i'll connect tonight around 21pm and mostly the evening for other days. Sorry for my english, i'm doing my best :p
I hope someone is interested ! (my pseudo : Quentriarch) ;)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Quentriarch wrote:I'm searching for someone who play often, who would walk in hardcore (my 1st in median xl), could be cool ! :D
If someone is interested, i'll connect tonight around 21pm and mostly the evening for other days. Sorry for my english, i'm doing my best :p
I hope someone is interested ! (my pseudo : Quentriarch) ;)

Huh, I'd love to play hc with someone. However 9pm is too late for me. I usually go to bed at 9:30 due to my working times. (I usually get up at 5:30 am)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
if anyone's interested in how it ended up:

we both died at the countess xD
redicomerade
Abomination
140 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
HechtHeftig wrote:if anyone's interested in how it ended up:

we both died at the countess xD

Hahaha Omg it made my day. Cool story bros. Hardcore in this game is...wow, no thanks. Maybe after im bored and done all chars but there is so many of them and we started fresh with m2017
Kevwar
Cultist
21 | 0
I returned to median like 1.5 months ago after a 3 year break. I immediatly started on hc ladder and I have to say, it's not an easy thing. So far I've ripped with 115 pala, 120 necro, 90 sorc, 113 ama and today died with my 119 barb.

Hardcore is freaking fun and everything you do here feels much more rewarding than in softcore, but man, dying sucks. Having to start over from the scratch every time is.. Horrible. Should have probably kept my 1st high level char and instantly made another one, just so it would be easier when you die with your main to make a new one.

By the way Hecht, the 120 necro was made following your guide. It was by far my strongest char, farming and survivability were really great. I "accidentally" went to Duncraig and got instagibbed buy soul flayers hehe
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Haha yeah when I reached lvl 10 I kinda missed the lazy playstyle of my summon nec already. It's just too safe to simply ignore it. Especially for HC^^

I guess duncraig should be skipped either way unless you're killing faster than you're walking.
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hardcore in this game would be more enjoyable ONLINE if there was a shared stash for items you wish to store permanently. This way you can remake your character as many times as you like and equip whatever items you've farmed only losing what was equipped/inventory. Basically, like POE. Coding it is the problem though so we'll see if someone cares enough.
kosami
Invader
8 | 1
im pretty sure there are some things that cant be done in hardcore
the chances of success are unfair

i will never have all the charms/uberquest/etc
that being sayd

i am a hardcore player;
because i do realy enjoy the adrenaline provided by permadeath

in softcore, most of the time you find people running arround like headless chickens
in hardcore, people will pay attention, and will give you the most, the best of em.

pretty much like kevwar sayd, i think its more rewarding in that sense
thats why i like it
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Not to mention that newbies usually start in sc. I mean... seriously... if you have never played this mod before and start in HC you must be suicidal
immune
Thunder Beetle
50 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
A lot of things are more open to hardcore than most think.. Yes certain charms are somewhat impossible to do, alhough I'm sure there's some players on here who could get close to all charms. (Not me sadly)

If you need a hand on hardcore drop us a message, more than happy to help. Just hit 121 on a barb tran farmer, that farms faster than wolf (thanks aerial :D)