Deimoss Tips - Need Help

Discuss Median XL!
Pukebeard
Thunder Beetle
52 | 9
Hi guys,

I have looked around youtube and the forums and reddit and I can't for the life of me find any relevant information on Deimoss.

I look at various youtube kills and I am pretty certain there is no point trying for 100% first. Is there any place where I can find what do the 6 extra obelisks/minions do exactly? Is there some sort of progression in mind before going for 100%? What obelisks would be best to be 'released' first to get a weaker version of the charm and under what conditions?

Also, can a charm once upgraded (e.g. at 50%) be further upgraded for a higher percentage (e.g. 100%) later, or do I have to use a new drop to get to the higher version?

Anything recommended about the gear, or should Tier 15 gear just work?

Thanks!
Pukey
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Facing the same problem too, my lightning sorc has finish lab 15 and meet deimoss finally.and get killed very fast
ee_wklaa
Cog
246 | 0
i need help too~~
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Pukebeard wrote:What obelisks would be best to be 'released' first to get a weaker version of the charm and under what conditions?

They are disabled by default. You need to purify them to increase the difficulty.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
From the videos I've seen fight seems rather straightforward: attack Deimoss, dodge obelisks' attacks, lure away summonables, don't stand still when you see "meteor warning" under your feet.

I guess you'll also need 90% resists to everything with lots of overcap, huge health pool, best breakpoints, BiS items and full panoply of uberquest charms, including one dropped by Sammy.
hippo
Ice Clan
558 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
My clues: for 60% Deimoss (he have all buffs from lab 15)
1.Get fire res upto 90% max (260% res of course), the rest upto 90% if possible ( to against Sin, Barb, Nec, Navi ....)
2.Choose skill with hyper target, kill Deimoss as fast as possible, if you spend too much time, he will summon many mini boss, if you cant kill them all fast, youre done!
3.Deimoss only have 2 (maybe 3) skill to kill you for healing, need avoid them. the first is "Blue cloud" which everlasting existence with decent aoe, - cold damage, about 40-50s per cloud (easy avoid, when you into the cloud, you will be got -50% all speed, except cast speed), the second is "Fire explosion"- huge fire damage (1 explosion can do 22- 25k hp (not sure) with 90% fire res). The third you cant avoid this, LOL, this skill bunrning with fire damage every some second Like when you against Sam (lightning damage), if you cant get 90% max fire, this hurt you so hard!
hippo
Ice Clan
558 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
For more upto % Deimoss:
Just Purify the obelisks, 4 first obelisks up 5%/each for Deimoss, 2 last obelisks up 10%/each for Deimoss.
Choose obelisk from left to right and from up to down:
1.Lock skill to 20s like blink, teleport skill
2.Mage with lightning spell
3.Regen aura for Deimoss and his allies (the most annoying obelisk - The last obelisk to purify upto 100% Deimoss)
4.Debuff -2 max res and -10% absorb
5.Mage with poison spell and summon creature which poison spell too
6.Aura -25% all speed (except cast speed - dont know why?)
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
hippo wrote:For more upto % Deimoss:
Just Purify the obelisks, 4 first obelisks up 5%/each for Deimoss, 2 last obelisks up 10%/each for Deimoss.
3.Regen aura for Deimoss and his allies (the most annoying obelisk - The last obelisk to purify upto 100% Deimoss)

Does -25% all speed mean that speeds are reduced by quarter, or that you'll need extra 25 IAS/FHR/whatever to keep your breakpoints?
hippo
Ice Clan
558 | 8
Common Popularity Badge
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Seikun wrote:
hippo wrote:For more upto % Deimoss:

Does -25% all speed mean that speeds are reduced by quarter, or that you'll need extra 25 IAS/FHR/whatever to keep your breakpoints?

Thats right, by 1/4 . like this:
Jossroxtow
Fallen
1 | 0
Aiwass (Xis)
Aiwass (Xis)
Aiwass (Xis)
Aiwass (Xis)
Aiwass (Xis)