Noob question - Baal entrance sealed

Discuss Median XL!
Remmo87
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello.

I cant seem to find anything relevant on a google search.

What does it mean that the Baal entrance has been sealed, 20 min. after i killed baal ?
Does it have any benefit or disadvantage to the game i'm currently in, or my character in general?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
You have 20 minutes until the zone locks and you cannot re-enter. You can still continue fighting him so long as you don't TP to town or die.

It would be best to use the Short Questions thread for a question like this. Cheers!
gabriellbo22
Skeleton
2 | 0
Semigloss wrote:You have 20 minutes until the zone locks and you cannot re-enter. You can still continue fighting him so long as you don't TP to town or die. goodgame empire

It would be best to use the Short Questions thread for a question like this. Cheers!

thanks for share
Edited by gabriellbo22 2 years.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1444 | 59
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Remmo87 wrote:Hello.

I cant seem to find anything relevant on a google search.

What does it mean that the Baal entrance has been sealed, 20 min. after i killed baal ?
Does it have any benefit or disadvantage to the game i'm currently in, or my character in general?

Baal only has a lockdown, because its an uber boss in hell, and i guess they couldnt just add lockdown in hell, they had to add it in all difficulties.