Created a complete character guide
Necrodin
Marshall
Invader
9 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Nitz wrote:Best char = char you have the most fun with

Easiest to destroy all ubers = Necro totem/summoner switch to for farm xbow/melee

Easiest farm = pounce zon

The best commentary :mrgreen: :bounce:
Janrik
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
depens what you mean about best. Druide caster is the most easy character to play even with bad gear, like necro alot , but it's base on gear.
Where druide caster+ rat . then you got poison/cold sorceress , also pretty easy to play and do many uber's easy. but again it's play style it depens on
do you like meele or range play stayle. my new install: i will work on wolf druide and summoner barb. my dude i play as rat to start with. wolf is base on gear, or you get troble with uber quests
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
If you are talking about getting all charms solo, I'd say barb is up there this patch.
I'm not talking about farming, but strictly about beating all "cancer" ubers without too much cheesing or help of other characters, holding tps and so on.
Barb is good, because it seems to have all the utilities. You can make strong heroic killer (for bosses that require high res pierce and damage to kill). You can make a tank with movement skill (whirlwind) to beat all these ubers that require traveling through hard hitting enemies. Many other glassier chars struggle with it, require really good gear to comfortably do those quests, barb can do with t6 gear. I'm talking about ureh and vizjun for example.
Then finally for purify bosses, you can make huge hp self healing character, thats gonna be better tank than anything else (even than stacked dodge sin), and you have good passive damage open wounds delivery skill (fortress), don't need to mess with oskills. Oh and you have source of powerful skill slow if you want to mix it with weapon slow, which helps a lot.
FInal last thing worth mentioning is conquest oskill, which is movement/god mode skill like sacred armor, but unlike those, you can push it to 6s duration, 10s cooldown, so 60% uptime. Helps greatly vs many 1-shot type of enemies.
dmitryvakarev
Fallen
1 | 0
I think they are a little liers, there are dungeons here https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons
And I think not all characters can pass last dungeons, I choose a sorc, but I am not sure that can do 135 lvl dungeons
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
They aren’t lying ... Information is just outdated because the posts are 2 years old.
Hoght
Prowler
18 | 1
Technically is there a char with the same build can do all the bosses?
Some people showed they destroyed many bosses in 5 secondes,but not the impossible bosses (lazarus,deimoss)
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Lazarus is still purify Boss, so no 5 s kills so far :wink:
silenkiller
Invader
8 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
can someone tell me who the fk can kill necerobots the best? jfc they are such a pain in my ass in fauzt. my melee sorc too slow vs them and my neutradin
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
silenkiller wrote:can someone tell me who the fk can kill necerobots the best? jfc they are such a pain in my ass in fauzt. my melee sorc too slow vs them and my neutradin

UHM and unholy caster makes pretty short work of them. in fact, any decent elemental damage will melt them. they just have high physical resistance