Question about Fool's Gold

Discuss Median XL!
Ascarion
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
As i'm relatively new in here, i was at the bull prince for the very 1st time. Dropped a really crappy version of it and i tried to go for a better one maybe...but the cow king didn't drop the leg.
Do i have to throw away the old fool's gold to get another chance there or is it possible only once and i have to live with that crap? :)
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ascarion wrote:As i'm relatively new in here, i was at the bull prince for the very 1st time. Dropped a really crappy version of it and i tried to go for a better one maybe...but the cow king didn't drop the leg.
Do i have to throw away the old fool's gold to get another chance there or is it possible only once and i have to live with that crap? :)

It did drop, you just missed it.
Vanarchy
Sand Maggot
1155 | 47
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ascarion wrote:As i'm relatively new in here, i was at the bull prince for the very 1st time. Dropped a really crappy version of it and i tried to go for a better one maybe...but the cow king didn't drop the leg.

Add "leg" to the D2stats notifier page so it tells you when it drops
Ascarion
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
Ty folks...seems it doesn't drop with 100%, did another try and got it again from cow king.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ascarion wrote:Ty folks...seems it doesn't drop with 100%, did another try and got it again from cow king.

It's drop 100%
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ascarion wrote:Ty folks...seems it doesn't drop with 100%, did another try and got it again from cow king.

cow king runs away a lot and is semi transparent, so you probably never killed him or didnt see him