Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Vatiel wrote:spell damage scales our elemental damage with stag bow, and that includes poison damage, so it actually can get u instantly stupid high damage alongside
the fact that we easily get -all elemental resistances from passives/our natural gear.

The LCS is lying to you... spell damage only applies to elemental damage on direct melee hits like Windform. It doesn't work with any ranged attacks at all (or most melee skills, because those also use projectiles).
Vatiel
Banned
31 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
yea we actually just covered in another topic that it in fact does...

all the elemental bow users are using spell damage equipment to scale their damage

it is working, but the benefit drops off around 200% spell damage... and I think it does in fact work

for poison damage too, but that is actually not easy to test, perhaps ill try and narrow it down later

to know for sure
dRr0x0rZZ
Pit Knight
116 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Vatiel wrote:yea we actually just covered in another topic that it in fact does...

all the elemental bow users are using spell damage equipment to scale their damage

it is working, but the benefit drops off around 200% spell damage... and I think it does in fact work

for poison damage too, but that is actually not easy to test, perhaps ill try and narrow it down later

to know for sure

Could you post a link to that thread?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
dRr0x0rZZ wrote:
Vatiel wrote:yea we actually just covered in another topic that it in fact does...

to know for sure

SSF Bowzon thread, I assume.

Weird if that's true, because we've always been told that it doesn't actually work... probably will get fixed in 2.0 if they know about it
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Siosilvar wrote:
dRr0x0rZZ wrote:

to know for sure

SSF Bowzon thread, I assume.

Weird if that's true, because we've always been told that it doesn't actually work... probably will get fixed in 2.0 if they know about it

it is not working in my tests (also posted in that thread). Monsters taking the same amount of damage with and without 135% increased spell damage. Only the tooltip goes up, but we already know not to trust the lcs.
Vatiel
Banned
31 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
its definitely working....

I dont believe that the games stat menu is calculating it properly, it does increase your damage...

so much so that it is worthwhile to carry around the gear for buffing elemental damage to blood lust

hence why elemental bowzons use
Firequeen
Firequeen
Morning Star (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 45 to 53
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Strength)%
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+(15 to 20)% Bonus Elemental Damage to Bloodlust
20% Cast Speed
+50% Damage to Undead
+(41 to 50)% to Summoned Minion Life
(21 to 25)% to Dexterity
(21 to 25)% to Energy
+2 Life Regenerated per Second (Based on Character Level)
Requirements -40%
Socketed (3)
and
Vision of the Furies
Vision of the Furies
Athulua's Hand (Sacred)

Defense: 2236 to 2331
Chance to Block: 4%
(Amazon Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 349
Item Level: 105
Fire Elementals Inherit Your Energy and Spell Focus
+25% Bonus Elemental Damage to Bloodlust
+75 Spell Focus
25% Cast Speed
0.375% to Fire Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+1000 Defense
(21 to 25)% to Vitality
10% to Energy
Physical Damage Reduced by 100
Socketed (4)

for buffing bloodlust, and now i keep shamanka in inventory when i really wanna crank up the damage,

and if i really wanna try hard i would keep qouv tsin sleep charm in cube to switch in for
buffing bloodlust elemental damage EVEN further

AND i craft abandoned trinity crafts with 10% spell damage as a third priority stat because it is directly related

to increasing our damage. I have tested this before, and it appeared to not work, tested it again it worked, tested it again
another time-didnt seem to make a difference, tested it again it worked, so clearly there are some bugs to be worked out
involved, but it does work, and it actually makes a huge difference in the mid game, I used to use clockwork slippers as if
they were best in slot after lottoing 30 some titan steppes boots and they might as well have been in the early game.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
it doesnt work. that's all there is to it. it jsut doesnt work. stop being a moron and look at your d2 stat sheet elemental damage.

also curare is a weirdchamp pepega decision there. "BUT IT GIVES MORE DAMAGE UR WRONG" sure, but bowzon is a rapidly hitting skill whereas the poison over time concept is compeltely useless since you continually hit and therefore your actual hits kill the enemies.

bloodlust actually doesn't really do anything at all for ele bowzon. its just habitual that amazons use bloodlust prebuff items because it affects every other amazon build, except for this one.

if you want to spell damage stack your amazon, go for it, just be in the mindset that you're building the absolute worst possible version of an ele bowzon with the one exception that you're stacking spell procs to utilize the spell damage, in which case you'd also want high spell focus synergy, and that's not an ied amazon anymore, that's a very very niche and nerfed proczon = spirit of vengeance with the su long war bow.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spell dmg works with elemental flat dmg n00bs , stack 500% spell damage and deal 5x more dmg :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: This is not POE where everything is a multiplier and everything dies in 1 second , if spell damage was a multiplier for wdm skills it would be POE XL...
dRr0x0rZZ
Pit Knight
116 | 10
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I wouldn't mind seeing some conclusive video evidence of these theories. A lot of contradictory claims floating around this thread.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
dRr0x0rZZ wrote:I wouldn't mind seeing some conclusive video evidence of these theories. A lot of contradictory claims floating around this thread.

There isnt. It doesnt work, and ds works only for weapon physical dmg, before conversion, end of discussion.