Endarire's Suggestions for Median XL

Discuss Median XL!
Endarire
Skeleton
2 | 0
Greetings, all!

The Median XL trailer felt epic to me which got me to download and try it. Since then I've also played Project Diablo II and maybe some other D2 mods. The suggestions I link below are primarily for Project Diablo II, but I mention them here so Median XL can also benefit. I know some of these are already included in Median XL like the removal of the softcore death penalty.

Suggestions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1N55 ... sp=sharing

Thankee!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I quickly scrolled trough this, and almost all of these suggestions are either in the game or pointless/doesnt work in mxl, or are avaliable from tools. What is the point of just barfing it here without you playing the game? PD2 is basically clod, and mxl is total conversion mod, what works in one wont work in the other.

I don't mean to be disrespectful, because you have some good ideas, but play the game first to lvl 130 at least, and then make suggestions if you want.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Bullet point it out bro, that's an entire essay.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Players X isn't necessary since you can one-pass through the game and get to all the ubers, map hack is already built in, auto gold pickup is already in, softcore death penalty is removed, there's no Teleport skill without a cooldown except for Pounce/Sky Siege/Shunpo which work like clod Dragon Flight... Median really is a totally different game and very little of this is truly relevant still. Give it a try before assuming it's got all the same cLoD problems. Be sure to pick up d2stats out of the tools page before you give it a go, too.
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

PD2 Suggestions in a MXL forum :lol:
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Endarire wrote:"Let gems of all qualities stack. I’ve not been able to stack gems of normal, flawed, nor chipped quality. This felt like a bug considering other runes and gems could be stacked."

this is because those types dont even exist.

Endarire wrote:The suggestions I link below are primarily for Project Diablo II, but I mention them here so Median XL can also benefit.!

nice feedback without even starting a lvl 1 character.