1.3.2 list of added content

Discuss Median XL!
Bosskingler
Skeleton
3 | 0
So, just spent a few days getting this up and running. Now have a working modded d2 running median xl 1.3.2, and i was just wondering...is there a comprehensive list anywhere i could take a look at for all the changes? Runewords, added items, changes to things like drop rates etc? Ive been googling but cant seem to find much. Ive just started playing and so far its super amazing but some more info on it would be helpful thank you
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Bosskingler wrote:Now have a working modded d2 running median xl 1.3.2

Why not play the latest version? ;-|
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
1.3.2 as in... sigma 1.3.2? The 1.3.0 patch notes are still up and the fix version patch notes are over on the announcements forum.
Bosskingler
Skeleton
3 | 0
Wulf wrote:

Everything ive googled said i needed to get 1.13 not the current 1.14 in order to is any mods. So i spent forever getting that working, THEN i found this forum lol ive got the gist of installing mods now though so i may update most of the tutorial videos i found and such were from several years ago
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Bosskingler wrote:
Wulf wrote:

Everything ive googled said i needed to get 1.13 not the current 1.14 in order to is any mods. So i spent forever getting that working, THEN i found this forum lol ive got the gist of installing mods now though so i may update most of the tutorial videos i found and such were from several years ago

none of that is required for median. you could have a fresh copy of classic lord of destruction patch 1.14d and median could install fine anyways :D
Bosskingler
Skeleton
3 | 0
none of that is required for median. you could have a fresh copy of classic lord of destruction patch 1.14d and median could install fine anyways :D[/quote]

Im aware of that now, just having trouble getting everything set up. The one patch is working im using d2se, but getting another mod to run ie, being able to choose which one i want to use when i start is being difficult. I tried to set up the single player enhancement mod and i couldnt get it to start. Itll take a few days of forking around im sure. If i get the newest verstion of median xl i should just be able to slap it in the mods folder and run it i think. Its been years since i messed around with any mods on any game ive got some catching up to do
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
I don't think MXL Sigma even works with D2SE anyway. Too many engine changes to stick in the mods folder. Though IIRC you can install over top of your D2SE folder and have both launchers work without copying the install.