Discuss Median XL!
McLovin
Lava Lord
90 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:I also don't understand the people who made these mods. So much to do. New rune words, new maps, and screw everything up.

1) You go on the map and all opponents are golems throwing axes at you. How can you come up with something like this? Necro summoner, 27,000 hp and I shit myself at every step. A few hits and I'm dead. The jungle mass casters do the same. Dodging missiles is it supposed to be an increase in the degree of difficulty? Maybe I should play some stupid barbarian to feel at ease? If so thank you, I always play magicians, despise barbarians.

2) Charms. The best part of this game. Take the charms and throw the ridiculous dungeon on this place. One is dumber than the other.

3) I still can play on the ladder. Magic find reduced three times to earn money from trading !!!

4) Get people to buy the original game like Forged Aliance Forever and your player base will shrink fourfold.

A game for two weeks like Grim Dawn, unless you play only a barbarian.

Classic case of BabyRage. Have you tried asking for help before posting such non-sense?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
I am not a kid, but a player with 20 years of experience. I finished the game myself, got all the charms etc ... Only WHERE IS THERE FUN when I enter the map with high-end equipment and die in a few seconds? Not to mention the 15th level of labyrinths where you have to be careful even CHEATED HERO in order not to die.

There is no reduced chance of magic items on the ladder? Correct me if I'm wrong.

To get the charm, you had to go down to the level of watching movies on YT !!! The Lazarus labyrinth is a complete mess.

Where is plugY? Sure you can flip the characters via LAN. Play 15 minutes. Exit. Transfer all acquired equipment to 7 mules. Play 15 minutes and do the same again. And once more. And one more time.

The D2R crap is coming out soon and I hope it will take most of the clients. The mod will die.

And you are surprised that people get frustrated when they see such a mod?
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:I am not a kid, but a player with 20 years of experience. I finished the game myself, got all the charms etc ... Only WHERE IS THERE FUN when I enter the map with high-end equipment and die in a few seconds? Not to mention the 15th level of labyrinths where you have to be careful even CHEATED HERO in order not to die.

There is no reduced chance of magic items on the ladder? Correct me if I'm wrong.

To get the charm, you had to go down to the level of watching movies on YT !!! The Lazarus labyrinth is a complete mess.

Where is plugY? Sure you can flip the characters via LAN. Play 15 minutes. Exit. Transfer all acquired equipment to 7 mules. Play 15 minutes and do the same again. And once more. And one more time.

The D2R crap is coming out soon and I hope it will take most of the clients. The mod will die.

If you want to kill high end content easily i suggest you go play POE and stop complaining no one is forcing you to play it if you dont like hardcore content, i see you’ve only played games that are easy to finish , there are games much harder than MXL that i’ve played and its more fun than you know . T15 lab is designed to be finished only by Tryhard players , and btw many did clear LAB this ladder because of overflow of gear (goblins) but expect to be harder next season since gearing will be much harder .
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:I also don't understand the people who made these mods. So much to do. New rune words, new maps, and screw everything up.

1) You go on the map and all opponents are golems throwing axes at you. How can you come up with something like this? Necro summoner, 27,000 hp and I shit myself at every step. A few hits and I'm dead. The jungle mass casters do the same. Dodging missiles is it supposed to be an increase in the degree of difficulty? Maybe I should play some stupid barbarian to feel at ease? If so thank you, I always play magicians, despise barbarians.

2) Charms. The best part of this game. Take the charms and throw the ridiculous dungeon on this place. One is dumber than the other.

3) I still can play on the ladder. Magic find reduced three times to earn money from trading !!!

4) Get people to buy the original game like Forged Aliance Forever and your player base will shrink fourfold.

I'M CRINGING OFF MY ASS READING YOUR BULLSHIT. UNINSTALL AND PLAY THAT SHITTY CASUAL RTS YOU LOVE SO MUCH :bounce:
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Immortal2563 wrote:I am not a kid, but a player with 20 years of experience. I finished the game myself, got all the charms etc ... Only WHERE IS THERE FUN when I enter the map with high-end equipment and die in a few seconds? Not to mention the 15th level of labyrinths where you have to be careful even CHEATED HERO in order not to die.

How can you have 20 years of experience and be 12 at the same time is beyond my understanding.

Rude awakening. The mod's difficulty is just not for you. Find something else that suits you instead of pointlessly shitting all over.
This mod has been developed and played for more than a decade whilst the community has grown every year. So, all you did is embarrass yourself
with your comments. There are literally people who never played diablo 2 in their life and started with Median, and finished all content within 2 seasons.
It didn't make any sense for you to complain about the petiest thing and then say "I did all the charms", but then I read that you play on SP and it all made sense. There is no way in hell someone would complain about an entrance of an uber and at the same time be able to finish all content....without cheating.

Good day.
Im_a_ninja
Core Lord
384 | 39
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:The D2R crap is coming out soon and I hope it will take most of the clients. The mod will die.

i also heard minecraft should be fun
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
At what point, with a player base as large as MXLs is, do you take a step back and wonder if the problem is with the mod, or is the problem with you?
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

► Show Spoiler
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Wotan wrote:How can you have 20 years of experience and be 12 at the same time is beyond my understanding.

That's rude. 12 year-olds are more grown up than that.
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
@ Wotan. All you have to do is point out that your product is ridiculous and you will immediately show what you really are. 40+ no 12 you stupid fanboy. Fanboy is a disease.

It is not the degree of difficulty that is the problem, most of the games I finished in my life were of the highest degree of difficulty. When you throw 100-150 units on the map that throw bullets at you and dodging this you call it increased difficulty, you are sick.

I did all charms alone without cheating. I used cheats after which patch because I did not want to get any relics and I found a cheated hero to spend a few days in the maze to see if anything comes out at least one. I haven't even found one.

I will spend x time playing on the ladder where I INTENDLY MF to earn money on it. DO YOU WANT BLIZZARD PERMIT FOR THIS? It was the same with Forged Alliance Forever. The mod was so good that they started to scare them that it's illegal, do you know what they did? Unbeknownst to Steam, they connected the game to it and the matter is settled. The player base has shrunk from 800 to less than 200.

What about PlugY about that, you have nothing to say?

Rest of this is bullshit with 12 years old fanboys sorry.