Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Median ubers are hard as fuck and require you to put effort and research in if you want to succeed. That's the whole point, because cLoD is trivial after 20 years of patches and knowledge. If you don't like that, you won't like Median (or most MMOs, or even Path of Exile bosses).

Like, your shared stash problem would be resolved if you put in a little bit of research - it's in the Median Offline Tools over in the tools section here.

And I have no idea how you're dying to Teganze with 27k life and summons to tank for you. That's the build that has the absolute easiest time with that uber as long as you don't throw yourself into the way of the projectiles and let your summons get hit instead.

No shame in liking stuff that's more faceroll, not everyone wants to put in the time and energy to git gud. I enjoy both kinds of games myself which is why I end up playing Median only every other patch or so.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immortal2563 wrote:@ Wotan. All you have to do is point out that your product is ridiculous and you will immediately show what you really are. 40+ no 12 you stupid fanboy. Fanboy is a disease.

It is not the degree of difficulty that is the problem, most of the games I finished in my life were of the highest degree of difficulty. When you throw 100-150 units on the map that throw bullets at you and dodging this you call it increased difficulty, you are sick.

I did all charms alone without cheating. I used cheats after which patch because I did not want to get any relics and I found a cheated hero to spend a few days in the maze to see if anything comes out at least one. I haven't even found one.

I will spend x time playing on the ladder where I INTENDLY MF to earn money on it. DO YOU WANT BLIZZARD PERMIT FOR THIS? It was the same with Forged Alliance Forever. The mod was so good that they started to scare them that it's illegal, do you know what they did? Unbeknownst to Steam, they connected the game to it and the matter is settled. The player base has shrunk from 800 to less than 200.

What about PlugY about that, you have nothing to say?

Rest of this is bullshit with 12 years old fanboys sorry.

Bullet hell can increase difficulty, learn to kite and pull effectively.

The way you talk I doubt you did all charms without cheating.

Blizzard is well aware MXL exists, but MXL only earns Blizzard money. People buy D2 and LoD to play MXL. Why would they shut down that revenue stream (no matter how small it is)? At what point on here do you see the MXL team taking credit for Blizzards work or assets?

PlugY isn't compatible with Sigma, it's been talked about to death in the forums and on Discord and if you took three seconds to search for it you would find many an answer.

If you hate the mod this much, why are you even here? Why not just bugger off?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
This game is shiet guys, he said it, dont try to argue :coolstorybob:
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Immortal2563 wrote:...

We do not condone piracy and we do not condone cheating, the first thing one should do on a forum is to read the code of conduct: coc.php

That said, if you desire to be taken seriously by other users, I'd recommend to you to stop acting like a raving child or you'll end up being treated as such.
If you have feedback about the mod, and english isn't your forte, then try to be concise and use the appropiate thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=57305
Finally if the mod is causing you more distress than entertainment, you should really question if all of this is worth the time and in case move on playing what better suits your taste... or even develop your own mod since you seem to be pretty confident about the direction things should take, see where that goes.

I'll lock this thread because it has derailed into nonsense.