Ok... Zagraals Shadow

Discuss Median XL!
lparker
Prowler
15 | 0
So I just stepped in to Teganze, a bit of a pain, died a few times but ultimately got to the end boss. Which instantly killed all of my summons and then me within like 1 second - seriously. Is there some sort of strategy behind this guy or is he just tough as nails? That or its pretty clear to me that I need to get better gear. I am trying to farm for lazarus set for the 2 Veil kings, but out of all the sacred uniques I have gotten, not one of them has been a Lazarus drop. I have been farming in K3BA but I dont get as many Sacred drops as I would like. Is magic find worth investing in for this reason?

I know thats quite a few questions, but I do appreciate the support.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Zagraal absolutely shreds summons but it might be doable with a lot of resummoning. My sorc this season tanked with 25k life ice elementals, and 10k life / 50k defense / 15% PR was enough to get away and resummon when he jumped on me (you might need better stats since you don't have moon cookies). Not sure what your stats are but you should be able to compare to that. More defense makes the fight easier, of course.

MF won't get you more sacreds but it will make more of the sacreds that do drop into set items, so it can help. Laz set is just pretty rare.
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Veil King(s) can tank him with some % minion life and 50% avoid from resurgence. Death Pact is an easy source of %life for your veil kings if your gear doesn't provide enough yet
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
This guy does a lot of elemental damage, blinks on you and basically kills a summoner in less than a second.

Precast all your crows, then slowly move forward, casting one targetable summon, preferably tanky like a veil king if you have, in the area around him. The idea is to make him teleport on your minion while crows dive bomb him. Once he blinks on a part of your team, run like mad in the opposite direction. Then resummon your army and repeat. High maximum elemental resistance helps here.

Good luck !
Holtzhammer
Jungle Hunter
27 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Something I learned recently was that he actually drops this bomb at his feet that does a TON of damage when hes in his bat form, so literally just walk a little ways away (because you cant damage him during this window anyhoo) and wait till hes a humanoid again.

I had some luck with an A5 merc (Gharaniq runeword wep + avoid helm) to Screaming Eagle him to weaken him.