dex werewolf early game weapon

Discuss Median XL!
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Tested right now that calculator, and confused a bit. With WSM -20 and WIAS 115 it shows attack animation 9 frames and additional item IAS -73. What that means? Also I,ve rolled honorific crystal sword with lucky attack speeed bonus, so I have 80% WIAS even without any soket fillers, that's nice)
Edited by PodolskyV 2 years.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Truthfully I didn't bother to read the whole topic, but it just seems you are using Speed Calculator wrong, study it a bit. And you can't lucky attack speed so I don't know what's that about.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Jampula wrote:Truthfully I didn't bother to read the whole topic, but it just seems you are using Speed Calculator wrong, study it a bit. And you can't lucky attack speed so I don't know what's that about.

"lucky attack speeed bonus" is about 20% bonus to attack speed from oil of luck.

Just done binding of Baal even without drinking potion, so build plays atleast decent.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
PodolskyV wrote:Tested right now that calculator, and confused a bit. With WSM -20 and WIAS 115 it shows attack animation 9 frames and additional item IAS -73. What that means? Also I,ve rolled honorific crystal sword with lucky attack speeed bonus, so I have 80% WIAS even without any soket fillers, that's nice)

Did you use the Median speed calc?: https://dev.median-xl.com/speedcalc/

Pick werewolf, crystal sword, and put your sword IAS into both the "attack speed" and "weapon attack speed" boxes.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Jampula wrote:Truthfully I didn't bother to read the whole topic, but it just seems you are using Speed Calculator wrong, study it a bit. And you can't lucky attack speed so I don't know what's that about.

Elemental weapons like Crystal Sword get 20 IAS instead of 20% ED.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Siosilvar wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:Tested right now that calculator, and confused a bit. With WSM -20 and WIAS 115 it shows attack animation 9 frames and additional item IAS -73. What that means? Also I,ve rolled honorific crystal sword with lucky attack speeed bonus, so I have 80% WIAS even without any soket fillers, that's nice)

Pick werewolf, crystal sword, and put your sword IAS into both the "attack speed" and "weapon attack speed" boxes.

There is no weapon attack speed box
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
PodolskyV wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Werewolf uses different frames from Druid. Pick the werewolf morph, not Druid.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Siosilvar wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:

Werewolf uses different frames from Druid. Pick the werewolf morph, not Druid.

Thanks!