Adds 7-13 Damage
+(58 to 72)% Enhanced Damage
Slow Target 20%
Regenerate Mana +15%
Cold Resist +40%
Physical Damage Reduced by (11 to 15)
+(3 to 5) Mana on Striking
2% Reanimate as: Random Monster

If for some reason you want to use crystal sword, don't forget that tier1-tier4 don't have innate elemental damage. Only sacred crystal sword benefits from innate elemental damage MO.

Void RW would be good only with phys weapon because ED works only with phys damage. I think only ElXis
Dawn
Dawn
Weapons

'Zol'
Runeword Level: 100
10% Chance to cast level 32 Celerity on Kill
45% Hit Recovery
(301 to 500)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
75% to Strength
75% to Dexterity
35% to Vitality
75% to Energy
+80 to Mana
60% Gold Find
+(2 to 4) to Light Radius
RW would be better than honorific because with it I can dump a lot more stat points into dex and get another 75% dex, but XIs is definitely not early game. I'm currently farming sigs in Torajian jungles and dying alot, so wil get Xis much later.

What is problem in physical dmg sword?

There is only one sword with dexterity scaling, and it's sacred crystal sword with no phys damage at all, but with cold damage, based on dexterity instead.

WTF this double post!? Please delete it someone
Edited by PodolskyV 2 years.
Extr4w1
Cultist
24 | 1
There's actually one guide that delves into that: https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=58185
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Extr4w1 wrote:There's actually one guide that delves into that: https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=58185

Did breakpoints, listed there, change? I wonder how much WIAS i need to hit 3 fpa.
Extr4w1
Cultist
24 | 1
Taken from that guide:
Crystal Sword (-20 base speed):

5-frame: 86% Weapon IAS
4-frame: 115% Weapon IAS
3-frame: 209% Weapon IAS
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Extr4w1 wrote:Taken from that guide:

I saw this, but are that values correct for current version? Someone mentonied here 55 WIAS to get 4 fpa
Extr4w1
Cultist
24 | 1
PodolskyV wrote:

I saw this, but are that values correct for current version? Someone mentonied here 55 WIAS to get 4 fpa

Current patch only adds minor until getting to big patch, no changes on the values.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Your first post is about "I've just reached Hell difficulty, so I can use TU, non-Xis RWs, crafts and honorifics."
On this stage you don't need to get perfect ias breakpoints. Also you cant get good block because you don't even have all sigs.
So why you want dex sword if physical setup is so much better? Just find rare Great Sword and craft ed + flat phys dmg, that's all you need. Or make a void rw in sacred two hand sword.

for example https://median-xl.com/char/VVolf
Edited by Sprow 2 years.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Extr4w1 wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:

Current patch only adds minor until getting to big patch, no changes on the values.

So if I add 60% WIAS, then my attack speed won't change at all?
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Sprow wrote:Your first post is about "I've just reached Hell difficulty, so I can use TU, non-Xis RWs, crafts and honorifics."
On this stage you don't need to get perfect ias breakpoints. Also you cant get good block because you don't even have all sigs.
So why you want dex sword if physical setup is so much better? Just find rare Great Sword and craft ed + flat phys dmg, that's all you need. Or make a void rw in sacred two hand sword.

I've already got 34% block, also made some abandoned crafts, so it's already more smooth progression with dex build than farm with str, gearing around str and switch to dex later.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
PodolskyV wrote:
Extr4w1 wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:

So if I add 60% WIAS, then my attack speed won't change at all?

Go look at the speed calculator. I said 55% from sockets because MOs on an honorific give you 60% and 55+60=115.

Not copying the whole table down, but 45 WIAS = 8fpa and 63 WIAS = 7fpa.