Archbishop Lazarus where art thou?

Discuss Median XL!
lparker
Prowler
15 | 0
Hello all,

I have been on the grind trying to farm for the archbishop lazarus set at Kurast 3000 BA, Its been a few hours now and with maybe 0-4 sacred drops per run I haven't found any of them. Do they maybe spawn from a dedicated drop source or somewhere better to look for them? Its just getting kind of stale grinding over and over for the same item.

Any help would be appreciated.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
lparker wrote:Hello all,

I have been on the grind trying to farm for the archbishop lazarus set at Kurast 3000 BA, Its been a few hours now and with maybe 0-4 sacred drops per run I haven't found any of them. Do they maybe spawn from a dedicated drop source or somewhere better to look for them? Its just getting kind of stale grinding over and over for the same item.

Any help would be appreciated.

The lazarus set parts are rare. I think either the armor or the belt is especially hard to find. They are all able to drop in K3K, but you'll have to spend a lot of time searching. K3K should be the best place to farm though, since it has set bias. The best way to get them will be trading, but I'm assuming you're not playing online.
r41714
Rust Claw
86 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
belt is the hardest to get. i would not count on finding them in a few days of playing
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
r41714 wrote:belt is the hardest to get. i would not count on finding them in a few days of playing

100% agree. 9 wands, 5 armors, 4 helmets and only 1 belt.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
The rarer set pieces are more easily found in Duncraig/Dimensional Labyrinth/etc in my experience.
Beware with Veil King builds though, you can reach a minion HP cap, which once exceeded makes them get 1-shot, rather than be super tanky.
You Belladonna Elixir to make sure the Death Pact synergy doesn't put them over the limit (max embalming first), then you level up and they are wrecked.
See how the "next level" goes to negative HP?

And when I say "level up", I mean that your character level increases base minion HP, not attributing excessive skill points.
hypnos97
Fallen
1 | 0
I think you should buy n instead of looking
because it is a difficult item to find