Valkyrie's prime Build

Discuss Median XL!
BigBoyCory
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SO, Just got a Valkyrie's prime and was wondering what some good class/item options would be. was thinking about doing pala and running a bunch of proc's however I'm not to sure about how good the clear would be. if any1 has any idea's would be a great help.
Thanks
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
You mean lionheart (holy) paly?
Druid could be a good option. You get big bow damage and can pump cold and lightning proc damage from mythal synergy to symbiosis (if you want to go the proc route).
Keep in mind that time wave never hits mobs that move, it has a much longer delay than time strike
BigBoyCory
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Was thinking of pala holy/unholy (not sure yet) but trying to go with proc items like KG, bag of tricks and things like that and scale phy damage. Also was thinking of trying ele damage with helmet rw, quiver, titan step, and thinking badmood rings with like Natasha's chest for more pierce
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
BigBoyCory wrote:Was thinking of pala holy/unholy (not sure yet) but trying to go with proc items like KG, bag of tricks and things like that and scale phy damage. Also was thinking of trying ele damage with helmet rw, quiver, titan step, and thinking badmood rings with like Natasha's chest for more pierce

Interesting question - does unholy melee tree would work with Valkyrie's prime (sky siege)?
psyk1k5
Vampiress
35 | 1
I thought sky siege barb was a thing.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I don't know about bear druids, but some time ago, when bear druid were treewarden druids, tree skysiege was a really strong option...