Duncraig vs Teganze

Discuss Median XL!
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Triune boss is a cunt if he moves next to a wall. It will have you throwing your mouse through your screen.
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What I really like about MXL is the fact, that different Bosses require different approaches. I really hope that my shapeshifter merc can tank the Teganze Boss with his 80% rainbow res. Also question: what is generally speaking more tanky:
10k Life and 100k defence or 8.4k Life and 200k defence? All other stats stay the same. Basically question about Warp Armour vs the fire max Life passive. Sadly i dont have the vaetias Wall shield yet.
sm0cker
Stone Warrior
34 | 3
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hugh4nthide wrote:What I really like about MXL is the fact, that different Bosses require different approaches. I really hope that my shapeshifter merc can tank the Teganze Boss with his 80% rainbow res. Also question: what is generally speaking more tanky:
10k Life and 100k defence or 8.4k Life and 200k defence? All other stats stay the same. Basically question about Warp Armour vs the fire max Life passive. Sadly i dont have the vaetias Wall shield yet.

Depends on content you farming, i like warp armor more because of avoid damage stat, but extra hp from fire passive can push you to never get stunned hp pool for some places (along with resists) and fire tree comes with firedance which is a nice damage boost.
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The lightning tree comes with the dex-> Energy conversion buff, also nice.
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I've Upgraded my Amulett, one Ring and gut vaetias Wall and did my First succesfull Teganze Run. Died 3-4 Times. Got only earth essence. Took like 10minutes and for now I am farming for that sweet sweet xis Rune :)