Duncraig vs Teganze

Discuss Median XL!
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Which one of these rifts is considered harder?

I have no problems in Duncraig with ~5.5k tooltip DPS, ~10k Life, ~100k defence, ~80% F/L/C/P res and 10 phys damage reduction in duncraig. Sometimes I get killed, when overwhelmed by Mobs after a teleport. Duncraig got boring quick and now I was wondering If I should attempt Teganze.
Dominos9189
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
It depends on your build really. Teganze is great for ranged classes and classes with minions because they don't need to be right next to things to deal damage. Melee in teganze is rough but doable with good sustain. Duncraig is great for mobile classes due to the barrels and teleport sections that have you teleport into a pack of mobs with no other way to get free other than killing them before they kill you.
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ah, nice. I am a caster with minions.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Elemental vs physical rifts. Duncraig is better for loot. Tenganze is just for dat sweet sweet xis rune.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
What they said. You can try Triune as well, it is sort of the mid way between Duncraig and Teganze. But I don't get it why you're asking us if you should attempt a boss/rift or not. You can always go there and try it yourself, and you should do so. Your questions should instead be how you can adapt your character to do a certain boss/rift. Therefore always provide information which character/build you're playing and not just stats.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
648 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I always considered Teganze to be way harder to farm than Duncraig regardless of your build.

imo Duncraig is the easiest place to farm ilvl 120 stuff.
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
You can teleport behind a rock on the most dangerous Duncraig room, which protects you.
Triune is a good farm if you skip the boss (just not fun). The best cycles are quite rare, so it is worth farming.
Torajan great runes seem to drop far more often than Fauztinville great runes, so get the Edyrem set and the runes are easy.
Best experience gain is from dimensional labyrinth, if you can manage the higher levels.
Gomel
Mahasattva
900 | 12
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Farming Teganze is not that difficult if you make decent Elemental res. 85% is enough for comfortable farming. Donate Socket to the gem for max res. HP The mobs in Teganze are not that much, you have enough damage to kill them . In general, everything depends on what you want to farm, if SU and SSU then Dunc is much better. But SU and SSU can also drop in Teganze, but much less often, but + XIS
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I did Triune one succesfull time yesterday as a "finisher" to my playing session, it was quite challenging, nice Boss Fight and I've got my wormhole. After Triune run I could trade two UMOs for attanas Key and this upgraded my tooltip DPS to ~5k.
Today after work In give Teganze a try with my fire/cold sorc. I only got Jittans gate for teleperting, so I am kind of afraid.

My Farm targets are indeed Xis, then I can upgrade my chest to sorc SuXis runeword (i know, that I need 5 crafted jewels as well).
hugh4nthide
Jungle Hunter
27 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Unintentional Double Post, pls delete.
Edited by hugh4nthide 2 years.