Discuss Median XL!
iCare_Handy
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I just started playing again, and noticed that Radement didn't spawn in de sewer. I tried restarting the game, but that didn't resolve it. Did he get removed or did they move him to another spot? I kind of want those 3 skillpoints during the playthroughs.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
iCare_Handy wrote:I just started playing again, and noticed that Radement didn't spawn in de sewer. I tried restarting the game, but that didn't resolve it. Did he get removed or did they move him to another spot? I kind of want those 3 skillpoints during the playthroughs.

Radament is in sewers level 3, he wasn't moved.
iCare_Handy
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
ILoseControl wrote:
iCare_Handy wrote:I just started playing again, and noticed that Radement didn't spawn in de sewer. I tried restarting the game, but that didn't resolve it. Did he get removed or did they move him to another spot? I kind of want those 3 skillpoints during the playthroughs.

Well for some reason he doesn't spawn in my game. Went to sewer level 3 several times now (with restarts in between), but he simply doesn't spawn. It's probably a bug then I guess
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
iCare_Handy wrote:
ILoseControl wrote:

Well for some reason he doesn't spawn in my game. Went to sewer level 3 several times now (with restarts in between), but he simply doesn't spawn. It's probably a bug then I guess

Did you clear/look around the whole place? He might not be shown on the map, but he's there for sure. Also, use the short question thread next time: viewtopic.php?p=496985
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1219 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Sometimes he'll bug out and be missing from the map, like how the A5 ice caves sometimes generate without waypoints. Open a TCP/IP game with your character to get new maps.
iCare_Handy
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Siosilvar wrote:Sometimes he'll bug out and be missing from the map, like how the A5 ice caves sometimes generate without waypoints. Open a TCP/IP game with your character to get new maps.

Thanks for the tip. It was a bug indeed. Radement spawned after I reset the map by going to Nightmare and back to Normal.