Wich class?

Discuss Median XL!
Syretrip
Abomination
144 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi im returning to Median XL and was wondering what class is the "Best" farmer atm? last i played it was the paladin with the dagger, beamadin thing.. so was just wondering now, what is easy and works very well?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Trinity beam has been nerfed many times, propably still works but don't expect to faceroll every content like it used to. I mostly like casters as everything is craftable so you don't need to be rich to succeed, Druid being my favorite. If you play TSW all classes win the game easily.
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PRO tip. Wait for two weeks , then (perhaps) new version with more content
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Right now? Fire sorc is meta, following Chaostyle's guide. Trapsin, neutraldin, and summoner barbarian also have a strong showing.

As mentioned, though, 2.0 is coming soon-ish since it's in beta right now and existing characters won't transfer so just play for fun right now and don't put too much effort into this patch.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I wanna add that skills are getting reworked in 2.0, so what you play now might not stay the same. Also, release date is unknown and might take longer than 2 weeks. You can join the server discord for updates/info on new patch.
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I always liked playing light sorc for farming. With the full set you can easily reach Fauzt and farm it pretty efficiently with Tempest. Thunder stone is also a great skill for bosses while levelling and ubers in later game. I even finished void and uldy using the set earlier this season before upgrading my gear.
hypnos96
Fallen
1 | 0
PRO tip. Wait for two weeks
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How do people know 2.0 is in beta and that it will be out in 2 weeks? I can't see anything on the forums about it (General or Announcements)?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Captcha wrote:How do people know 2.0 is in beta and that it will be out in 2 weeks? I can't see anything on the forums about it (General or Announcements)?

Beta announcement was on Patreon. No clue why anyone keeps saying 2 weeks, though.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Well two weeks has passed? Another protip: just start a game and enjoy the ride! No-one knows when 2.0 comes out, I doubt even devs do as it is a progress, might as well just enjoy the current version and get used to the game/mod. Sure your char will be unplayable with the new patch, but then you start fresh with good experience, or do you really want to play the same class/build for the rest of your life?