D2 resurrect supported?

Discuss Median XL!
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Agree with the guy ^.

If u want to move to Resurrect bullshit please either pay at least 5x more to devs than they get right now, or start changing all these graphics and stuff to HD graphics...

Dreams are cool and all but damn, wake up
@edit
Imperius wrote:I hope they move to Resurrect coz the new graphs are beautiful, Blaz said somewhere that there's a chance for this to be happening, one can only hope.

Its kinda funny because I believe Marco said they are not plan to move to Resurrect at all
momope
Bone Archer
77 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
There will be hundreds and hundreds of Resurrect mods. But we can still enjoy MXL Sigma.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
momope wrote:There will be hundreds and hundreds of Resurrect mods. But we can still enjoy MXL Sigma.

No mate, u want to believe there will be a lot of mods for Resurrection. All of you have nothing other than Blizzard words...

God, how long can u trust the word of Blizz employees?
momope
Bone Archer
77 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Bearded_DooD wrote:
momope wrote:There will be hundreds and hundreds of Resurrect mods. But we can still enjoy MXL Sigma.

No mate, u want to believe there will be a lot of mods for Resurrection. All of you have nothing other than Blizzard words...

God, how long can u trust the word of Blizz employees?

You high bro, people already modding on the alpha.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
If move to Resurrect then 1.13c community is gone!
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Chance wrote:If move to Resurrect then 1.13c community is gone!

Who cares?
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
To be fair blizzard best at disappointing people :roll: . Good mods for d2r will likely need to be built from the ground up, hopefully laz will be able to make a good one if he is still interested, wouldn't want median 2012 to be ported over, I'd rather see something new for d2r rather than the old :D
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Jampula wrote:Who cares?

40$ for Diablo Median lol. Game will lost a lot of loyal players, I think more than 30%, not to mention the system requirement for potato pcs.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Overdramatict much? I have a potato of a compunter and I'm fine with it. I don't give a fuck about D2R as it is just mongey humgry shit.
Chance
Grubber
323 | 3
Jampula wrote:Overdramatict much? I have a potato of a compunter and I'm fine with it. I don't give a fuck about D2R as it is just mongey humgry shit.

Oh! So u have a potato computer. Guess u gonna struggle with D2R. Isn't it better if ur PC run Median on 1.13c?

And nothing dramatic here.