Have the devs died?

Discuss Median XL!
Javalad
Thunder Beetle
57 | 3
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
Ruubel wrote:Easy there, easy. Goblin season is exactly what it is - a filler.

Totally agree, a filler. If Goblin season lasts for 2-3 months as a filler with high drop rate and relics abuse, then fine.
However, if it finally lasts for like 6-7 months or even longer as a filler, more than enough!

I quite like the "relic abuse". For hard core player it gives us opportunities to create more viable chars than would normally be possible.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Javalad wrote:
ParticuLarry wrote:
Siosilvar wrote:Scosglen is fantasy Scotland. It's where the Druids come from, which is why that name is all over Druid abilities and items.

I hate to be Pedantic but in the British Isles, Druids were more associated with Wales. I'm Scottish (not that it makes me more knowledgable), but there is no great history of Druids here.

Yeah, I know, Druids are more Irish and Welsh than Scottish. I was saying that Scosglen is where Diablo's druids come from. Strictly speaking I guess it is just a mashup of the whole area - druids, malevolent werewolves, forests everywhere, and place names are some random mix of Irish, Scots, and Scottish Gaelic to get it to feel appropriately "Celtic" to a mostly-American audience.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Javalad wrote:I quite like the "relic abuse". For hard core player it gives us opportunities to create more viable chars than would normally be possible.

That makes sense. HC is much harder than SC.
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Javalad wrote:I quite like the "relic abuse". For hard core player it gives us opportunities to create more viable chars than would normally be possible.

That was my thinking too, when I read that. I haven't played the goblin season because I was playing something else when it started so I thought it wasn't worth starting later on (it would have been about half way through the usual 3 months season). If I'd known it would go on this long I might have given it a go - would be even more likely if I knew I could get that lucky with goblin drops. :twisted:
Jukebox452
Imp
5 | 0
have they die no are they going to die from being busy as hell maybe
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Jukebox452 wrote:have they die no are they going to die from being busy as hell maybe

Hey, use those "," "." "?" "!" I understand your keyboard can not function at 100% so u can copy-paste. GL!
Jukebox452
Imp
5 | 0
Bearded_DooD wrote:
Jukebox452 wrote:have they die no are they going to die from being busy as hell maybe

Hey, use those "," "." "?" "!" I understand your keyboard can not function at 100% so u can copy-paste. GL!

RUDE!
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Jukebox452 wrote:
Bearded_DooD wrote:

RUDE!

Adjective: Rude: 1. Socially incorrect in behavior, 2. Belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness

By your very definition, using socially unacceptable grammatics with improper punctuation on a website forum comprised of both learning and native speakers of the English language is quite literally the very definition of "rude". LITERALLY!