Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
its also just not a very strong spell to begin with
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Crash wrote:its also just not a very strong spell to begin with

It's on strike proc with hihgh enough chance. I definitely see impact of it. When it procs, solid chunk of boss hp takes out, way more dps than several stacks of twisted claw tornado.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
revolut1oN wrote:yes its useless, you dont pump energy and %cold damage so sf doesnt help that much

Still don't see a point. You mean that elemental porcs useless on wdm chars? Maybe Marco should delete all items with on-strike elemental procs then?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
PodolskyV wrote:
revolut1oN wrote:yes its useless, you dont pump energy and %cold damage so sf doesnt help that much

Still don't see a point. You mean that elemental porcs useless on wdm chars? Maybe Marco should delete all items with on-strike elemental procs then?

I kinda get this.. why even have procs with No damage and loads of dps increase. Make proccs great again !
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Berkabus1 wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:

I kinda get this.. why even have procs with No damage and loads of dps increase. Make proccs great again !

I'd like to see what devs would say to this. I think, that elemental procs are very good if you have some elemental pierce and spell focus/% elemetal damage. I have spell focus hight enough to rely on that proc for the most part.
Edited by PodolskyV 2 years.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
PodolskyV wrote:

It's on strike proc with hihgh enough chance. I definitely see impact of it. When it procs, solid chunk of boss hp takes out, way more dps than several stacks of twisted claw tornado.

beauty in the eye of the beholder
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
Crash wrote:
PodolskyV wrote:

beauty in the eye of the beholder

Have no idea what you talking about. If even with claw tornado I deal less damage than by that proc, then you can imagine difference in dps with habringer only and with ice lance, not to mention that it pierces enemies, then the more tagets on screen - the more procs and the more ice lances pierce enimies near my character, so the more enimies - the more clearspeed. I think that you're completely off regarding this proc.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
If you actually deal more dmg with Ice Lance procs than your main attacks your build is bad. Ice Lance maybe useful for that noob version of dunc but nowhere else.
PodolskyV
Gravedigger
184 | 6
I'm still undergeared, maybe later my dps will be higher. Now I have 10-11k tooltip dps with twisted claw.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
i can promise you that your damage is not coming from ice lance, you just believe it is because you see them on screen. it's a very weak proc, like cow farming, maybe dunc with picky investment to make specifically that spell stronger.

your damage is likely just your harbinger/claw attacks but ice lance procs so it looks like it might be doing damage