Stats

Discuss Median XL!
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Lowserwer wrote:
VictorVs wrote:
Lowserwer wrote:
VictorVs wrote:This item issue was a little confusing to me, but no problem, it helped me a lot. If possible just one last question, I see that the Sacred Soceress items I need to make runewords require a lot of dexterity, should I invest my points in this attribute in this case?

Depends on what you trying to build :) In later games (120 lvl +) and all dungeons done - you will have a lot of free stats. Here is a list of all bosses: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons

It's because I don't understand much. But I use the hybrid build of fire and ice, and my items are making the runewords, in this case I would make the level 100 runeword with the rune (Xar), I figured for a roneword like this I should use stronger armor, like Ceremonial (Sacred), but it asks for a lot of dexterity. Then I got a little confused about it.

Tbh, its better to focus on one, either fire or cold, to my knowledge - fire it better rn. There is a guide which can explain everything, let me link it: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=59921
Pretty good guide for pretty good character.

I was trying to leave a hybrid build believing to be the same as Diablo 2 where only one element is difficult to pass in Hell due to monster resistance. I really appreciate your help, I'm reading the topic you sent me here and I'm going to correct several things, very grateful ^^
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1443 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
VictorVs wrote:This item issue was a little confusing to me, but no problem, it helped me a lot. If possible just one last question, I see that the Sacred Soceress items I need to make runewords require a lot of dexterity, should I invest my points in this attribute in this case?

You can make rw in any item, it doesnt need to be sacred. you would be shooting yourself in the foot for some extra defense which isnt really relevant anyways when you can hide behind summons, instead of pumping energy for more dmg.
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Istaryu wrote:

You can make rw in any item, it doesnt need to be sacred. you would be shooting yourself in the foot for some extra defense which isnt really relevant anyways when you can hide behind summons, instead of pumping energy for more dmg.

I knew I could use it on any item, as long as it was gray, but I figured that the stronger the armor defense, the better it would be to make a stronger rw...
Lowserwer
Cultist
22 | 1
VictorVs wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

I knew I could use it on any item, as long as it was gray, but I figured that the stronger the armor defense, the better it would be to make a stronger rw...

RW not gonna get stronger, but defense - will. Depends if you really NEED this defense :) For some - its better to make runeword out of tier 4 item just for little str/dex req.
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Lowserwer wrote:
VictorVs wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

RW not gonna get stronger, but defense - will. Depends if you really NEED this defense :) For some - its better to make runeword out of tier 4 item just for little str/dex req.

Ah, I think I understand bro, in case it doesn't matter much if you'll need to put a little Dex or Str in mage, is the thing to use the item? - roughly speaking - another thing, I was giving importance to the RW that give more skill, is it worth focusing on that way or just adding to the skill?
Lowserwer
Cultist
22 | 1
VictorVs wrote:Ah, I think I understand bro, in case it doesn't matter much if you'll need to put a little Dex or Str in mage, is the thing to use the item? - roughly speaking - another thing, I was giving importance to the RW that give more skill, is it worth focusing on that way or just adding to the skill?

Ideally, you want to get something like:
STR: None
DEX: None
Vit: Probably none XD (on the hardcore its differently)
Energy: EVERYTHING :P

But it depends on what you want to build, if you want to get more tanky, you can put only 2k energy and rest in vitality.

Skills always useful, except maybe on the raising dawn builds XD But you probably dont know what it is anyway. Probably can google. So try to find some additional skills and do all the dungeons.
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Lowserwer wrote:
VictorVs wrote:Ah, I think I understand bro, in case it doesn't matter much if you'll need to put a little Dex or Str in mage, is the thing to use the item? - roughly speaking - another thing, I was giving importance to the RW that give more skill, is it worth focusing on that way or just adding to the skill?

Ideally, you want to get something like:
STR: None
DEX: None
Vit: Probably none XD (on the hardcore its differently)
Energy: EVERYTHING :P

But it depends on what you want to build, if you want to get more tanky, you can put only 2k energy and rest in vitality.

Skills always useful, except maybe on the raising dawn builds XD But you probably dont know what it is anyway. Probably can google. So try to find some additional skills and do all the dungeons.

Understood bro, I appreciate all the help. All the best ^^