Stats

Discuss Median XL!
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Hey guys,

I've been using the Median mod for a little while and since yesterday I'm facing a problem regarding my status, all of a sudden when I realize some points just disappear and I'm unable to use some items. Does anyone know what can it be? If anyone can help, I'm grateful ^^

Below is an image of an example (My Dexterity was at 268 and out of nowhere dropped to 194):

Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
This occasionally happens when you die when the items themselves that you wear give the stats you need to equip them.
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Ah, I understood perfectly, I thank you in advance, it was a great help ^^
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
VictorVs wrote:Ah, I understood perfectly, I thank you in advance, it was a great help ^^

Forgot to write the solution. Just make honorifics with str/dex to equip your items, then you can change them back. Also, you dont have sunstone.
https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/challenges
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Sorry I didn't understand these honorary titles. Could you explain it to me better? And this sunstone challenge is on which map? I didn't see the map there in the description
Lowserwer
Cultist
22 | 1
VictorVs wrote:Sorry I didn't understand these honorary titles. Could you explain it to me better? And this sunstone challenge is on which map? I didn't see the map there in the description

After you get to normal baal and kill his last minion - it will spawn portal to amazon-land (lvl 50 needed). The only problem you have is that you will need 2 AC for EACH 10 lvl over challenge. So 110 lvl - around 12 AC should do (or 10).
Honorifics is specific items which you can only craft. Remember first quest in act 5? Well, get and kill this guy again, he will drop 1 thing and then cube it with item to make it honorific.
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
This item issue was a little confusing to me, but no problem, it helped me a lot. If possible just one last question, I see that the Sacred Soceress items I need to make runewords require a lot of dexterity, should I invest my points in this attribute in this case?
Lowserwer
Cultist
22 | 1
VictorVs wrote:This item issue was a little confusing to me, but no problem, it helped me a lot. If possible just one last question, I see that the Sacred Soceress items I need to make runewords require a lot of dexterity, should I invest my points in this attribute in this case?

Depends on what you trying to build :) In later games (120 lvl +) and all dungeons done - you will have a lot of free stats. Here is a list of all bosses: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Lowserwer wrote:
VictorVs wrote:This item issue was a little confusing to me, but no problem, it helped me a lot. If possible just one last question, I see that the Sacred Soceress items I need to make runewords require a lot of dexterity, should I invest my points in this attribute in this case?

Depends on what you trying to build :) In later games (120 lvl +) and all dungeons done - you will have a lot of free stats. Here is a list of all bosses: https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/quests/dungeons

It's because I don't understand much. But I use the hybrid build of fire and ice, and my items are making the runewords, in this case I would make the level 100 runeword with the rune (Xar), I figured for a roneword like this I should use stronger armor, like Ceremonial (Sacred), but it asks for a lot of dexterity. Then I got a little confused about it.
Lowserwer
Cultist
22 | 1
VictorVs wrote:
Lowserwer wrote:

It's because I don't understand much. But I use the hybrid build of fire and ice, and my items are making the runewords, in this case I would make the level 100 runeword with the rune (Xar), I figured for a roneword like this I should use stronger armor, like Ceremonial (Sacred), but it asks for a lot of dexterity. Then I got a little confused about it.

Tbh, its better to focus on one, either fire or cold, to my knowledge - fire it better rn. There is a guide which can explain everything, let me link it: viewtopic.php?f=40&t=59921
Pretty good guide for pretty good character.