BreakPoints

Discuss Median XL!
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Hey guys,

First of all, I would like to thank everyone here on the forum, days ago I made a topic here with a question and I was helped a lot, gratitude ^^

Well, here I am with a question again, and I apologize in advance if I couldn't create topics here to clarify doubts, but I looked for information before coming here, but as I didn't quite find what I need... Well, I saw it in a Build topic that there is something called BreakPoints, which need to be placed specifically for each character. But I didn't find talking about how to put it, or how to base it, and everything else, so I came here to ask for your help.

I know absolutely nothing about these BreakPoints, so if someone can explain to me in detail (if possible), how it works, how I can organize it. If such an explanation is not possible, for any reason, I will understand perfectly.

Again thank you all ^^
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
BreakPoints,in general,are a certain amount of a specific stat for your character that allows him/her to reach a new,let's call it,level of it.Like attack speed,for example.The levels here are "attack frames" (usually measured "per second").They translate to,literally,how fast you can attack (or more correctly,swing your weapon).You need to get certain amounts of attack speed to reach the newer levels.It's similar to cast speed,hit recovery speed,etc.

I hope I explained it simple enough :) .I think there was a breakpoint calculator somewhere in the website,it calculates the breakpoints for every stat that has breakpoints for every character.Some guide writers are kind enough to add to their guides the needed amounts,but if that's not the case and you're experimenting yourself,feel free to use it :) .
VictorVs
Prowler
17 | 0
Fellerd wrote:BreakPoints,in general,are a certain amount of a specific stat for your character that allows him/her to reach a new,let's call it,level of it.Like attack speed,for example.The levels here are "attack frames" (usually measured "per second").They translate to,literally,how fast you can attack (or more correctly,swing your weapon).You need to get certain amounts of attack speed to reach the newer levels.It's similar to cast speed,hit recovery speed,etc.

I hope I explained it simple enough :) .I think there was a breakpoint calculator somewhere in the website,it calculates the breakpoints for every stat that has breakpoints for every character.Some guide writers are kind enough to add to their guides the needed amounts,but if that's not the case and you're experimenting yourself,feel free to use it :) .

I could understand more or less Haha. But it already helped. It just got confused for me, if I'm not being too boring, I could
tell me where i get these stitches? How can I? Where do I put it? Where do I have access?
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
https://dev.median-xl.com/speedcalc/