Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Guys, are you playing on SP?
Apparently there are still crashes on SP (might be MP as well but idk).
In last update, there has been added logging support, so you might want to post your crash logs in feedback thread, it might be very helpful.
patlefort
Sasquatch
63 | 1
I'm happy to report that the error is now gone. I don't know if it's the last median xl update or a proton update.
murkl
Stone Warrior
31 | 12
Great Popularity Badge
Thanks for this info, I added a new proton build to d2launcher and the new release is working now: https://github.com/murkl/d2launcher
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Anyone know where ingame screenshots go with Linux+WINE? They are not in D2 folder or D2/Screenshots.

I know you can crop a full-monitor screenshot, but I was wondering if the game actually saves the ingame screenshots somewhere.
Calaquendi
Acid Prince
48 | 3
murkl wrote:Thanks for this info, I added a new proton build to d2launcher and the new release is working now: https://github.com/murkl/d2launcher

Thank you so much, it's working now. Cheers
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
void wrote:Anyone know where ingame screenshots go with Linux+WINE? They are not in D2 folder or D2/Screenshots.

I know you can crop a full-monitor screenshot, but I was wondering if the game actually saves the ingame screenshots somewhere.

On macos they appear in D2/Screenshots just like it's supposed to be. Maybe try assigning another hotkey?