Bad iventory data

Discuss Median XL!
Berkabus
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
happend to me to.. I got no response at all for this and it sucks. Beacuse it happened TWO times. One at level 50 (Paladin)
And that was at 2.0 then when i exit the game i got "BAD INVENTORY DATA" the next i got my paladin ON (2.1.0) to level 79 and the same happened..
This is NOT my fault and i cant see why this is happening. BUT this has something with single player to do. I cant see anyone playing online having the same problem.
So if you play TSW i guess they get something on entering TSW as an update that single player doesnt get. This HAS to be a proiority for Devs!!!!
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
It has to do withe the shared stash or both shared and char stash.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
I too have reaised it several times. I should think the problem by now would have reached the mods. A little 'we hear you and get back to you when it's fixed' would be nice. Instead a lot of people have this problem, gets their characters corrupted, and not a thing is said officially about it.

I know, many bugs and things to fix after a launch. But I would think this is a bit more important than some minor bugs concerning skills, as this make it unplayable for the enitre SP playerbase.

On a positive note the patch is awesome and the changes to barb is just MMMMMH. I'll start over once the issue has been adressed, hopefully sooner than later
ellno
Fallen
1 | 0
finalhero213 wrote:Has happened again to me in NM again. suddenly couldnt unequip gear. Necro Melee. idk if it matters

Same thing happened to me as well in SP mode. Gears are locked, picked up amulet disappeared, I can't morph into bear(Casting animation is happening but nothing changed)
Restart and now game says bad inventory data thing. Pretty weird
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Edited by ParticuLarry 2 years.
TTraw
Bone Archer
73 | 7
Well this sounds like it will be exceptionally painful to fix. Good luck anyone on the dev team capable enough to understand why characters get corrupted yet alone fix it.

If that helps, I've noticed my character was uncapable of changing/removing/equipping armor right before I left the game. When I wanted to reenter, rip my 68 lvl sin :(.

I guess I will be dellusional to expect to get my char recovered in case this bug's getting fixed?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Balded_Hige
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
TTraw wrote:Good luck anyone on the dev team capable enough to understand why characters get corrupted yet alone fix it.

Remove shared stash for SP... and every or nearly all of them will gone.
Imperius
Gravedigger
182 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
ParticuLarry wrote:
TTraw wrote:Well this sounds like it will be exceptionally painful to fix. Good luck anyone on the dev team capable enough to understand why characters get corrupted yet alone fix it.

If that helps, I've noticed my character was uncapable of changing/removing/equipping armor right before I left the game. When I wanted to reenter, rip my 68 lvl sin :(.

I guess I will be dellusional to expect to get my char recovered in case this bug's getting fixed?

Keep your char for now - we don't know and can only hope that they bring a quick patch that fixes shared stash and recovers our characters.

Here, i fixed your text for you.
Most people including me wont play without the sstash and we dont want mules nor external apps to share the itens in sp.
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies