Bad iventory data

Discuss Median XL!
Kruno
Cultist
22 | 0
My Necromancer level ~52 just lost his unique staff. Any news when this bug will have a fix?

I didn't even get a bad inventory message. I existed my game and loaded it, it should have been fine, and it even displays the staff on the graphic when selecting my character. It just doesn't appear in either weapon slot.
cedega
Skeleton
3 | 0
Just lost my weapons on two characters. Felt completely random. The characters were wearing the items on the character select screen, but after loading in they were gone.

For one of the characters, it happened when putting items in and out of the stash. I CTRL+Clicked the item into the stash, then removing it from the stash erased the item (didn't go back into the inventory).

Thankfully backups were made so I didn't lose much
Mortarius37747
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi all,

Sorry if my english not good, but i fixed this bug , i think every people can try

I play D2 offline , with the first char is amazon, this char don't have this bug . Then i play the second char is paladin, at leve 90 i used the share invertor to take some items form amzon to paladin and it BUG . I siill can log in char paladin but when i put any item in inventory --- it BUG

This is my methode

This bug will DUPE two items: Catalys of Desenchanmet and Catalys of Learning

1 . Remove two Items first ( don't worry , it will be appear when you fixed this bug
2. If the bug can't fix, pls try take out all items in share inventory by a other char ( don't need remove item ) . Then remove all items in your bug char ( Rune , gem , key. health ..... but don't need to remove the item which you are wearing )
3. if the error still appear , pls login the bug char many times , i think it will be fix

i get this bug at leve 90 -- repaird --- and get bug again it lv 96 --repair , and now playing

pls try with your char and comment if it work

thanks all