Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
paolo12
Cog
203 | 18
Wotan wrote:I've been playing bloodzon for the past two seasons, so here are my suggestions and feedback.

- Bacchanalia - adding fire pierce per base point.
- Lava pit - my favorite crowd control skill in this game, but it definitely lacks single-target damage against stun immune targets. Doubling the initial damage against targets that are immune to stuns would be a considerable change.
- Spirit of Vengeance - removing the corpse requirement - its unnecessary and punishing in many situations. She randomly disappears for no reason. AI change to a caster-like so she doesn't go in melee and sticks by your side or increasing the aura range should fix the problem with her constantly getting outta range and you losing your hp and damage output.
- Blood magic - should be a buff, it feels like this amazon relies on too many auras. Fire elementals are clunky and unreliable to stay in range. Adding 10% phys res as base point and making the skill a 10 pointer. The PR buff is due to lack of itemization and bloodzon is essentially a walking corpse . No PR, no defense and being forced to be always at 66% and bellow to utilize the skills.
- War spirit - definitely remove the 5% defense bonus as its pointless. Make it a more caster appropriate bonus like Spell focus ( 15 per base point ex.)

Itemization :
Adding a body armor that is caster oriented for fire is needed:
Hepsheeba's Mantle - instead of 4 pally/4 sorc skills, this can be change to (1-2) All skills + adding bonus affixes like %FSD and %PR ( look at Scales of the Drake and Hide of the Basilisk)

Cheers.

100 % true.
Haskell
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
With changes of Labyrinth now mystic dyes and occult effigies are very hard to acquire. Mystic dyes, as they are purely aesthetic items, should be much more accessible, maybe in Teganze. I'm not so sure about effigies as they can change balance.
fishmonger
Imp
4 | 0
Maybe this bug has been reported already but if not...

Sometimes (in SP at least) you can click an item you're wearing but nothing happens, it doesn't show graphically or make a sound indicating you that you picked it up. As far as I have experienced is that if that happens the item(s) you clicked will disappear, even if you don't save and exit and just kill the process with task manager. When you log onto that character again the items are gone.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
fishmonger wrote:Maybe this bug has been reported already but if not...

Sometimes (in SP at least) you can click an item you're wearing but nothing happens, it doesn't show graphically or make a sound indicating you that you picked it up. As far as I have experienced is that if that happens the item(s) you clicked will disappear, even if you don't save and exit and just kill the process with task manager. When you log onto that character again the items are gone.

I've noticed this as well. And when I weapon swap, that same item is still displayed and unclickable.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Damn it finally fkin pissed me out: Talon's hold reanimated skeletons blocking char movement (i.e - they are solid)
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Was going though Edyrem’s Path and noticed Fusillade wouldn’t damage Korlic. Not sure what’s going on here.

Also, are Mephis’ fast and hard to dodge ice rocket things supposed to 1-shot you? I would have went back to town and socketed some onyxes into my gear to see if more cold res would at least prevent being 1-shot. But, you know, lockout timers and all that.
Aurani
Skeleton
3 | 0
Is Evade bugged? Because I seem to be getting staggered a ton every time I try to move away from enemies.

I'm playing my Assassin, I have 70% Evade, 3 hit frames and 4 block frames, while standing still I appear to be perfectly fine and almost never get my actions interrupted. But the moment I try to walk away to make a bit of distance I see my sin get staggerlocked for a duration close to a second each, which should not be possible given I do not hear any hit or block SFX, and even if I did I should at worst be stuck for about 1/6th of a second at a time in the case of a block and not something close to a second.
tonitro
Destroyer
6 | 0
well i'm thoroughly pissed off. just tried to make a runeword in a GREY item, already superior, and eth. was 6 sockets, used 3 jewels, and right combination of runes. what the hell? can't make in eth items? grey is not always Grey?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1220 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
tonitro wrote:well i'm thoroughly pissed off. just tried to make a runeword in a GREY item, already superior, and eth. was 6 sockets, used 3 jewels, and right combination of runes. what the hell? can't make in eth items? grey is not always Grey?

screenshot?
Lynderika
Grubber
315 | 160
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Solfege wrote:Was going though Edyrem’s Path and noticed Fusillade wouldn’t damage Korlic. Not sure what’s going on here.

Also, are Mephis’ fast and hard to dodge ice rocket things supposed to 1-shot you? I would have went back to town and socketed some onyxes into my gear to see if more cold res would at least prevent being 1-shot. But, you know, lockout timers and all that.

Korlic is very often bugged like this, I have the same happenings with Broadside. By teleporting inside him he's put back in reality for some time and take damage again