Djinn
510 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
zay wrote:sorceress immersion set (vizjerei dominion) seems to be broken, with the full set you don't get +4 to sorc skills and immersion doesn't drain life, only mana

I think "immersion leeches life" means it should leech life off enemies when it hits them, so it should return life and not drain it.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Rune containers say "5%<stat>" (eg. vitality), but in reality the runes give 4%.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Marrt wrote:
zay wrote:sorceress immersion set (vizjerei dominion) seems to be broken, with the full set you don't get +4 to sorc skills and immersion doesn't drain life, only mana

I think "immersion leeches life" means it should leech life off enemies when it hits them, so it should return life and not drain it.

just tested and it definitely doesn't give you any hp from hitting enemies, for me the idea was that you would drain health instead of mana that way you would be able to keep spamming immersion even when you're oom for max dps and you could just anti mass to get back to zero which would also counteract the health drain, overall it'd be a massive dps increase since you wouldn't need to regen mana at all and could just use antimass whenever it gets too high which would also heal your lost health

e/
Fleshstinger
Fleshstinger
Short War Bow (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: (203 - 265) to (324 - 415)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 590
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.13 per Dexterity)%
4% Chance to cast level 20 Heartseeker on Kill
+(1 to 4) to Barbarian Skill Levels
+(1 to 4) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+(1 to 4) to Paladin Skill Levels
Adds (40 to 75)-(140 to 200) Damage
(50 to 200)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+100% Damage to Demons
+(140 to 180)% Enhanced Damage
+(15 to 30) to Split Arrow
4% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (6)
gives split arrow but you can't use it since it requires steady aim which is a druid skill and isn't granted by the item
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Can someone add the Scosglen map on the wiki?
https://median-xl.fandom.com/wiki/Maps

Cheers.

Scosglen suggestion:

Rift inspector should not drop normal runes.
Thats the least exciting goblin in Scosglen. FIx him by making him drop only enchanted runes.
Ezergile
Invader
8 | 0
Opgedronken wrote:
Ezergile wrote:Viz-Jun's nuclear bombs are often explode without animation, when they are deployed off-screen, which is a common thing for spellcasters with reanimate chance, making this location extremely frustrating to farm the Trophey from Control System due to high probability of dying to invisible nuke from God-knows where. Suggestions:
a) make it so that nuke can be only cast on the player, or
b) that it does not exist off-screen, or
c) that the entire area of the blast radius is brightly colored before the nuke to signify the danger,
because in it's current state nukes are not okay. Being insta-gibed by something that you cannot see because you guessed where it is and was wrong is not fun nor balanced. Can't even grasp how fun the prospect of farming trophey is for poor buggers on HC due to this.

It is indeed a display issue, but in practice it's not that big a deal, you just avoid the places where the orange markers appear.

As was stated by Muilpeer, the issued scenario plays as follows:
1) Let's say I play Warlock paladin with Mind Flay as LMB skill. Reasonably, I shoot it out until the screen I am on is mostly clear, then i move onward.
2) Mind Flay's radius exceeds the screen, making it so that I can kill something off screen.
3) Due to having chance of reanimate which is rather common on items, and can also be aaplied to Soul of Kabraxis, reanimate prok off screen and I create a walking dead somewhere ahead of me.
4) Said walking dead is within the agro radius of using nukes for location, and they are sent off. I hear the notification from the robot lady about it being detected, BUT not a single moment of proceeding do I see marker, even if I advance the screenspace enough that it should be on screen, nor am I greeted with blast radius animation once the nuke goes off. Thus, I have no indication on whether I am in or out of danger's proximity. And that's the core of the issue.
Ezergile
Invader
8 | 0
Marrt wrote:

In the offchance, I would consider that it might be so that you posess all of the pieces but accidently forgot to equip one or more, because the lighting up of the list only indicates that said parts are in posession of a character, but not necesserily equipped. In contrary, of cource, the issue is in the game.
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Ezergile wrote:
Marrt wrote:

In the offchance, I would consider that it might be so that you posess all of the pieces but accidently forgot to equip one or more, because the lighting up of the list only indicates that said parts are in posession of a character, but not necesserily equipped. In contrary, of cource, the issue is in the game.

ofc I have all of them equiped, that's also what gives you the glowing yellow aura
Inno86
Balrog
138 | 11
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hello, I have a problem because the pierce from
Blackjade's Legacy
Blackjade's Legacy
Leather Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: 470 to 477
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Item Level: 105
Shadow Refuge: -1% to Enemy Fire, Cold and Lightning Resists per Base Level
+(0 to 2) to Assassin Skill Levels
+(100 to 250) to Life
+(50 to 150) Life on Melee Attack
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
is not applied correctly. i have invested 26 points into shadow refuge but i only get 1% pierce instead of 26%... any clues on how to fix it?
Enthapythius
Skeleton
2 | 1
Happened twice to me: When interacting with items the inventory bugs out (items you pick/buy up are not in the inventory)after save/quit mainhand and offhand slot are deleted. Singleplayer Necromancer if it means anything.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Enthapythius wrote:Happened twice to me: When interacting with items the inventory bugs out (items you pick/buy up are not in the inventory)after save/quit mainhand and offhand slot are deleted. Singleplayer Necromancer if it means anything.

Known bug the team is working hard to fix. Could you please send them your error log in a dm?