anyone like me somtimes fire magic of sorceress do no dam
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Here's my (late) feedback for S28. Played SSF cata sorc. Had 99% complete SU / 50% complete SSU grail before finding the required armor (crafted orb not viable). Some of the build enabling class specific SU drop rates seem very off, eg. I've found
Leah's Vision
Leah's Vision
Jared's Stone (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 40 to 43
(Sorceress Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity: 242
Item Level: 105
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+1% Physical/Magic Spell Damage per 20 Vitality
+(5 to 7) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(40 to 50) to Death Ripple
Regenerate Mana +25%
Elemental Resists -20%
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (3)
only once in sigma. As for
Bartuc's Curse
Bartuc's Curse
Lamellar Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (4647 - 5680) to (5040 - 6160)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Dexterity: 499
2% Base Block Chance
+100 Spell Focus
+(25 to 50)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(1 to 50)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(1 to 15) to Phoenix Wave
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
-30% Gold Find
Socketed (6)
you're giving up your chest which automatically means you're basically unviable for labs/GG scogs but the armor itself takes around 1-2 million kills in duncraig with 300 MF, at which point you no longer need it because the only thing cata is good for is farming dunc/fauzt/vizjun. Not only that but the armor itself has massive rng in stats.

Another thing that annoyed me was there is still too much pointless rng or waste of time in late game.
- make
Scroll of Kings
Scroll of Kings
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+10% to Spell Damage
20% to All Attributes
always have max spell dmg
- make valthek charm always have +1 sk (I'm pretty sure every reg has a 100% success rate on these runs and having to do eight runs for a single viable res/AR roll is cancer)
- give astro charm the ability to summon a portal directly to her lair for running the trophy, running through the jungle is not-fun
- was gonna complain about witch being a forced respec for casters due to added rng but already fixed (I hope)

Oh and the oil drop rates really could use an increase, eg. oil of greater luck is a massive time sink. Trying to farm these later in the ladder without p4+ games is a nightmare.
Diaco
Void Archon
873 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cowking wrote:Image

Here's my (late) feedback for S28. Played SSF cata sorc. Had 99% complete SU / 50% complete SSU grail before finding the required armor (crafted orb not viable). Some of the build enabling class specific SU drop rates seem very off, eg. I've found
Leah's Vision
Leah's Vision
Jared's Stone (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 40 to 43
(Sorceress Only)
Required Dexterity: 242
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.11 per Dexterity)%
+1% Physical/Magic Spell Damage per 20 Vitality
+(5 to 7) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
+(40 to 50) to Death Ripple
Regenerate Mana +25%
Elemental Resists -20%
3% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Socketed (3)
only once in sigma. As for
Bartuc's Curse
Bartuc's Curse
Lamellar Armor (Sacred)

Defense: (4647 - 5680) to (5040 - 6160)
(Sorceress Only)
Required Dexterity: 499
2% Base Block Chance
+100 Spell Focus
+(25 to 50)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(1 to 50)% to Cold Spell Damage
+(1 to 15) to Phoenix Wave
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
(21 to 25)% to All Attributes
-30% Gold Find
Socketed (6)
you're giving up your chest which automatically means you're basically unviable for labs/GG scogs but the armor itself takes around 1-2 million kills in duncraig with 300 MF, at which point you no longer need it because the only thing cata is good for is farming dunc/fauzt/vizjun. Not only that but the armor itself has massive rng in stats.

Another thing that annoyed me was there is still too much pointless rng or waste of time in late game.
- make
Scroll of Kings
Scroll of Kings
Required Level: 90
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
+10% to Spell Damage
20% to All Attributes
always have max spell dmg
- make valthek charm always have +1 sk (I'm pretty sure every reg has a 100% success rate on these runs and having to do eight runs for a single viable res/AR roll is cancer)
- give astro charm the ability to summon a portal directly to her lair for running the trophy, running through the jungle is not-fun
- was gonna complain about witch being a forced respec for casters due to added rng but already fixed (I hope)

Oh and the oil drop rates really could use an increase, eg. oil of greater luck is a massive time sink. Trying to farm these later in the ladder without p4+ games is a nightmare.

IMO this is a pretty flawed reasoning. The drop rates aren't off, you just got unlucky. You could have gotten it in your first duncraig kill (or even before that). No drop "costs" any amount of kills or time. The problem is that you are trying to play a build that requires VERY specific items, but SSF, which is an unwise choice if you ask me. Item-specific builds are meant to be respecced into once you find the items or trade for them.

If you look at any oskill build guide, they always mention that the build is meant to be respecced into at the endgame or once you get your hands on the required gear
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Diaco wrote:IMO this is a pretty flawed reasoning.

Diaco wrote:You could have gotten it in your first duncraig kill (or even before that).
megadeth116
Fallen
1 | 0
Bugs:
- Necro frostclaw totems can't hit enemies over obstacles (eg ghost over lava)
- In the labirynth t6 erynies can fly over the walls and stand there in a way you cannot hit them with melee
- Hitting malic in the Bastion of The Triune doesn't give you hp (hp on melee strike) (may be feature or couldn't be coded I assume)
- I couldn't add trophy for amazon for bremmtown, not sure if I was just too slow (I did that with a timer and I should've been under the time limit). Couldn't add the trophy with different character too (did run on the druid without any charm in inventory and couldn't cube amazon charm still)
- You lose shapeshift buff on druid when changing acts (including entrances to ubers from different act like Inquisitor of the Triune, skill signet quest or some labs)
- Timer runs out on sp when you pause (not sure if the real timer also runs out)
- Werewolf druid's claw tornado cannot deal damage when the enemy doesn't move (only small tornadoes deal damage), I suggest making them bigger (so it can actually hit enemies in corners) or just make the bigger tornado that spawns other tornadoes deal damage instead
- Druid werewolf's harbringer drains stamina more when rapidly used (for example when scanning for mobs) even though there are no mobs
- When game crashes twice launcher won't allow launching the game again (need to restart it). Happened a lot especially when farming one location/boss as the crashes mostly occur when save and exitting (or the screen just gets black and you can close the game normally by pressing escape button). Got a lot of different crashes, a little less when changed from fullscreen to windowedborderlessgaming, but they still happen.

Errors:
- Lem container says 5% vitality and lem runes give 4% also cham container says max life and mana when it's only max mana

- I feel like Baal's mana burn attack deals too much damage, at least for normal difficulty. Same goes for Wasting Ones mob, they deal insane damage even with being poison capped on all difficulties. Also Erynies in labirynth, especially 6 and higher, deal way too much damage, it's always them (not including mini bosses) that kill me. I'm 90% fire res capped with 20k hp and they can easily one shot me, especially in doorways. I'd suggest for them to either spawn in smaller pack by 1-2 or decrease their damage by like 10%.
-Some bosses just tp too much (nihlathak on the uldysiann route, baal, astro etc.). Not fun with melee and even sometimes casters
-There's no good way to get defence on werewolf druid (150k defence with defence skills maxed and my avoid chance and block chance gets removed in labs), any chance for "convert 'chance to avoid' to '+%bonus defence multiplier'"?
-laz fight is annoying as heck, and yshari sanctum is boring and time consuming to trophy, while not being that engaging.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1437 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
megadeth116 wrote:Bugs:
- I couldn't add trophy for amazon for bremmtown, not sure if I was just too slow (I did that with a timer and I should've been under the time limit). Couldn't add the trophy with different character too (did run on the druid without any charm in inventory and couldn't cube amazon charm still)

You need to do the cubing too within that 30s, not just kill the boss. Gotta go faster.
SilentCarl
Lava Lord
99 | 8
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How about the Bow Druid? Is lab good?
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Iron golem inhereting item stats is such a fun concept, but I just am not using good items on it because you lose the golem (and the stats) on death (both char and golem death).

I think it would be great if you only lose the golem on golem death, not on character death.
This would have two positive implications:
- firstly, golem dies less overall, encouraging using good items on it
- still losing it on golem death means you are incentivised to have defensive stats on the consumed item (mainly resistances) which punishes class-cannoning (simply taking the most offensive weapons possible)

Gating this functionality behind a certain skill level investment (max golem and/or golem passive to unlock) or behind an orange text modifier on a SU/SSU (which takes effect on equip, not on golem consumption) might be a good idea to avoid twinking cheese.

Hope you can give this some consideration. I know this proposal is probably a bit late - considering that the next patch is released in less than a week and summoner necro is announced to be changed in that patch and these changes might not be possible with the d2 engine. But I think this feature would be really fun to have if it is implementable.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Suggestion:
Catalyst of Extraction
Cube with one Qor rune and a trophied/upgraded charm, to extract trophies and a select few upgrades from the charm. Qor rune is consumed by recipe. (Extracts trophies, Golden Cycle, Book of Cain. Does not extract small/medium/large cycles, Ghost Trance, runestones/essences, The Awakening armor, etc, which will be consumed by recipe wherever applicable)
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Some minor bug... if you died while was holding something (let's say, healing pot) in your "hand" - on ressurect you won't be able to right-click anything (open cube, collect arcanes, etc.).
Upd: Not so minor... your character getting stuck and can't even more so you need to re-create game.. will try to reproduce it to confirm that's the issue.
Ups2: Yes, that's the issue (second to 4th screens)
► Show Spoiler