Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
ajulasilotr
Acid Prince
49 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Taem wrote:I am playing my Paladin, in A5 Normal clvl 52, just rescued Anya and return to the Crystaline Passage World Portal and lo and behold, I cannot click on Arreat Plateau or Glacial Trail... Hovering the mouse over the entrance shows the name, "Arreat Plateau" and clicking it moves my toon over to the entrance, but nothing happens... he just stands there. However clicking on Frozen River drops me into the Frozen River instance. For some reason, only Arreat Plateau and Glacial Trail cannot be clicked. I made a new game, thought the game I was in was bugged, but same result. I joined an open game. Same result. Does anyone have any clue when I cannot click on either Arreat Plateau or Glacial Trail? I suppose to only option here is to get someone on realms to give me a tp directly to arreat summit...

EDIT: Someone gave me Glacial WP. I cannot click Crystaline passage from Glacial or Frozen Tundra, but for some reason I can click Driver Cavern. WTF is going on? Should I report this to Aahz?

Do you have an Attack on your left mouse button? I have problems with the Neutraldin attack (I forgot the name atm and Im not at home to check) with a few doors and entrances. With move only it works though. If thats the case, try swpping over to a different attack or move only and see if that helps.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Dragon Jaws on LMB will do this, as well as a handful of other ground-targetable skills. Known issue.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Thank you gentlemen. Yes, I am using dragon Jaws lmb. I will test when I get home, but seems this is the most likely culprit.

EDIT: Confirmed this was the problem.
Edited by Taem 2 years.
aahz
Team Member
494 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Gelgsus wrote:I checked and am suspicious that it may be due to his iron golem. He doesn't ahve the skill, yet has the golem in notarmory
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/TakyiSyakyiUA

fixed
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
My game froze on normal Ancients quest.
► Show Spoiler

No idea if this extra info helps:
I put my totems next to Talic so he dies first.
One Fireheart died, so I recasted it.
My totems had 100% on death proc.

/e: It happened again. The game froze, then lagged for 1 or 2 frames, and then didn't respond.
bongoking
Dark Huntress
12 | 2
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
altoiddealer wrote:
Faulk wrote:got a successful corrupt on a ring of regha then when cubing with the oil to reveal the corruption it cubed as normal and used up the oil but there was no change to the ring

Did you screenshot before and after? It may have added to an existing stat and you didn’t see number increase. It’s annoying that one has to take screenshots to verify bonuses :P

I had the same issue, successful corrupt and then show no bonus after using oil.

My Guess: It rolled "become etheral" and rings cannot be etheral, so it did nothing ?
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
documentation says "Treachery" RW gives +(26 to 31) to Singularity, but mine rolled with just 14
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Splargh wrote:documentation says "Treachery" RW gives +(26 to 31) to Singularity, but mine rolled with just 14

this was hotfixed day 1 or 2 and wasn't changed in the docs

the correct roll range is 12 to 15
Splargh
Grubber
321 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ah alright, should fix the entry in the docs tho
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Splargh wrote:ah alright, should fix the entry in the docs tho

More things should be fixed in docs. For example Necro Summoner set items is a mess. We have Raptor Scythe in the game, while in docs it's still Yew Wand. Also set items names are messed up too.