Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Enthapythius wrote:Happened twice to me: When interacting with items the inventory bugs out (items you pick/buy up are not in the inventory)after save/quit mainhand and offhand slot are deleted. Singleplayer Necromancer if it means anything.

I also had that issue several times and it seemed to happen only when I didn't have enough stats to wield my weapon and got them from some other equipped item (not charms)
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
List ilvl requirements for enchanted runes in the documentation.
Hikaru1986
Imp
4 | 0
All of sudden my amazone stopped to accept any type of bow for their bowskills.
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Hikaru1986 wrote:All of sudden my amazone stopped to accept any type of bow for their bowskills.

Melee devotion will block out any ranged skill, yes. Melee devotion is for melee skills aka hand to hand/close range attack. Bow skill is ranged.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I want to ask a question thats been bugging me for the past few seasons...
What server is the NotArmory running on? Its offline and there is no connection to it half of time.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
It is running on windows xp.
Thoth666
Imp
4 | 0
Enthapythius wrote:Happened twice to me: When interacting with items the inventory bugs out (items you pick/buy up are not in the inventory)after save/quit mainhand and offhand slot are deleted. Singleplayer Necromancer if it means anything.

same problem. Single player sorc
ahcho00
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I would like to suggest that killing a Navigator in Labs would drop the same tier riftstone or higher. lab 4 navigator drops a lab4+ as an example. i've found like 90% to be 1's. or maybe it's just my luck.
DraculDRAC
Fallen
1 | 0
In Act 1 when down in the Pit you cannot access level 2. The graphic is there for the entrance but when you get to it, no name pops up for the entrance to level 2 and if you click that area nothing happens.
megametalman
Cultist
21 | 0
DraculDRAC wrote:In Act 1 when down in the Pit you cannot access level 2. The graphic is there for the entrance but when you get to it, no name pops up for the entrance to level 2 and if you click that area nothing happens.

Probably because the area does not even actually exist in Normal and Nightmare difficulty. In Hell difficulty, the name will pop up, and you will be able to enter if you are level 105 or above.