Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
CIGONGO
Fallen
1 | 0
Taem wrote:...I hit a very real wall where I need so much grinding for things that just yield very little reward, and I don't see a purpose in continuing playing at all...

I feel the same.

This game is crazy good, i hope they will hear you
flubbucket
Spam Gives Me Shiny Lips
1515 | 15
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Taem wrote:... I'll keep this short and sweet...

Agreed and well said.

My kids are grown and gone but time to grind just isn't as plentiful as it used to be. Having leveled several characters up prior to 2.0 it was a real cost to count losing them forever. I'm less motivated to ascend the heights. But I'll still putter around with it because I love it.
Calaquendi
Acid Prince
48 | 3
I put my body armor into my cube, to remove some runes with an oil of disjunction. As others have experienced, the item seems to have disappeared. First it showed up on Not Armory as being in my cube, but when I looked it was empty. So Happy Halloween everyone. A ghost came in and took the body armor apparently. It was a Khazra Plate too. Pretty sad about it. To be fair I may have just not been paying attention when I was disenchanting and might've just made a painfully dumb move.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Yesterday, when I bought the life potion in malah of A5, I accidentally sold the Glory Belt, but found that I didn't buy it back.
After trying it all, I found that as long as the item contains inlays, there will be no repurchase; if the item does not have inlays, it can be repurchased.
Is this a bug or is it deliberately set like this?
Taem
Necrobot
2473 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Inlay? What is that?
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
huangyunshy wrote:Yesterday, when I bought the life potion in malah of A5, I accidentally sold the Glory Belt, but found that I didn't buy it back.
After trying it all, I found that as long as the item contains inlays, there will be no repurchase; if the item does not have inlays, it can be repurchased.

you cannot buy back socketed items, it's been like that since the game came out
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
zay wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:Yesterday, when I bought the life potion in malah of A5, I accidentally sold the Glory Belt, but found that I didn't buy it back.

you cannot buy back socketed items, it's been like that since the game came out

This is really uncomfortable... :(
Thanks for your answer
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
A little QoL proposal:
Pls make the hotkeys being used when you press them, without the need of RMB click.
I.e. when you use hotkey with Flamestrike sorc skill, it not just switched to right icon, but also being casted. As in other modern games.
Rhanti
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
The Malus Domestica SU club gives an apple buff that sometimes have problems with your own buffs;

when I play unholy melee paladin and buffing up, sometimes instead of getting the buff I instead get the apple buff removed for a few seconds (and my own buffs not putted on).
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lionheart disables Disco Inferno