Discuss Median XL!
silicondream
Lava Lord
95 | 22
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any news if the bugs in single player are fixed ? The vanishing of items is pretty damn big problem. And I am sure that 80% of the realm players test stuff on single player.
Sathenus
Destroyer
6 | 0
*character was just stuck, still weird it crashes other games that you try to join lol* My ladder character Sath_Sorc is bugged and cannot create or join games(joining games crashes the game). I had the Horadric Cube stuck to my cursor and could not get it off of the cursor not matter what I tried so I save quit.
PeenWeen
Skeleton
3 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
So I tried to make a vessel for perfect bloodstones, and the game immediately crashed. Now I can't even join a game with that character.....
Sirjakesnake
Fallen
1 | 0
Spirit trance herb can drop with +1 life regen despite the docs claiming minimum is +2. Bug or typo in the docs
Eggmaister
Imp
5 | 0
Lost weapon due to in game lag in SP (could not attack monsters, switch weapon [maybe its something with weapon switching])
https://pastebin.com/x5s9emcT
It started around 9:00 time (2/5 of the bottom logs)
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
TcpIp. Incorrectly typing a new ip host and displaying a message about unable to join the game. Next attempt to join the game after correctly entering ip game always crash.
chaostyle
Heretic
428 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey! Was wondering if the skill planner https://skillplan.median-xl.com/ was going to be updated at some point? I would love to use it!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hmm, that a weird bug.

I was cleaning stash manually, basically opening 6 other characters & get all class appropriate gears and store in their personal stash.
I got 1 character that crash immediately when I open any other pages in shared stash or personal stash

It was c000005 error.
But the one that puzzled me the most, after retrying couple of times.
It was fine without any issue.

No bad inventory data whatsoever
I wish I know which character is created in which patch version though.
Eggmaister
Imp
5 | 0
Mephisto lighting pool that has cooldown timer has wrong positioning, you can get hit/die by it being far away from that pool, idk how to reproduce this bug but i was whole screen away and died to those pools
Bulooka
Lava Lord
91 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
silicondream wrote:Any news if the bugs in single player are fixed ? The vanishing of items is pretty damn big problem. And I am sure that 80% of the realm players test stuff on single player.

Seconding this inquiry. Any updates at all? It's been days now with 0 word. The issue seems a lot more consistent when logging out from TCP/IP on a SP char, into SP mode, or when items are moved from the inventory to the stash.