Discuss Median XL!
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
B_ATAKY wrote:
Victor wrote:
huangyunshy wrote:Great Hunt:Should now have significantly better performance vs enemies next to walls.
Glacial Torrent also has this problem, very unfair and inconvenient.Please fix it officially.

+Twisted Claw please

+Arachnomancy please :)

+Great Hunt... Because it's not really fixed
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
The heart of the wolverine style spirits in scosglen seem to just randomly disappear from time to time.
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
I don't think its random. It seems to be a proximity trigger. Getting close enough to a Guardian Spirit and then exiting AI activation/leash range seems to make it disappear. I assume intentionally although I do not know for certain. If I had to guess, its to force players to either clear the surrounding trash while they are under the damage reduction aura or take the fight with trash mods alive as a complicating factor.

Perhaps it is simply a bug. Feels intentional to me.
Opgedronken
Monkey King
274 | 8
hmmm maybe it's to keep druids optional or something, who knows :P.
huangyunshy
Onyx Knight
615 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Opgedronken wrote:hmmm maybe it's to keep druids optional or something, who knows :P.

Druid cold bench second row rest
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Feedback: i dont like the struggle from 105-115. 120-up is Good again. But 105-115 is so damn booring.
This is more critisism than feedback i know but i think that the game really would be more fun if there was another place to reach level 115/120. Or remake the existing areas. Kb3000 is just a gearcheck and endless booring birds/skeletons. Sunless lsland is booring. The place to get the ear is also quite booring. Just a pointer and i dont know if anyone is agreeing.
Cat_IED
Vampiress
39 | 10
Honestly, I didn't have to rerun much of anything prior to 120. My last run I didn't repeat any content at all, not even a mephisto repeat, until after 115. Some extra Tran Athulua runs at like 118, that was it. I was able to do everything once and clear all maps up to Baal's entry portal (and the easy/early ubers once) to just about hit 120 cleanly. To me, that's no slog but intended progression of the early game.

You must be skipping/postponing areas in the natural progression to experience that? I realize my way may be atypical, but so much of that content can only be properly experienced once. Rather that personally than beginning the repetitive grinding for XP in late nightmare on. Never understood the attitude of skipping as much vanilla zone progression as possible, at least when the content is engaging from a balance standpoint.

Unless you mean the act to act or area to area progression becomes too difficult at that stage? I'm genuinely curious as to what your early game progression looks like for 105-115 to bother you.

I only felt the repetition slog become unduly tedious at 132 until Dimensional Labyrinth became practical. Fauztinville is dull these days. Viz Jun is fun, but falls off earlier and the loot is less desirable on average. Bremmtown helps diversify the play experience at least and kicks out XP nicely for how quick the map is.

I do agree the new K3K is boring and imo unimpressive in loot. Signets seem faster in the Jungle. Sets aren't really target farmable in K3K anymore without trading. It just doesn't have anything going for it. Why go there beyond the charm? I used to love that place. Seriously. I found solving the totem's for various builds fantastic in tactical variance. Yeah, it sucked hard for the occasional build. The joy of 90% of builds overcame those outlier experiences. Only uber change I am heartbroken over...

Sunless being simple seems right however. It is the introduction to rift ubers. It aught to be accessible and straight forward. Plus, its way less obnoxious than the old one. Anyone else have nightmares trying to find the charms under the 1000000000000000 individual gold piles? That made snorting asbestos seem healthy. If Sunless were made interesting then something else would have to (or simply should) functionally replace its role in the new player learning curve.

The High Heavens are under-tuned now imo, but conceptually I find it fine. Just could use a little more threat from the halberd guys or an uncommon supporting enemy type mixed in to liven it up slightly. Just needs a little something to spice it up again. Used to be a scary place for some builds anyway... which was a good thing, no?

I really am curious what early game progression looks like for you. I am entirely with you on early rifts having become downright sterile. I just question how critical repeating early rifts actually is when walking through the game semi-throughly just once does the trick in this level window.
Bestendigo
Lava Lord
95 | 21
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I am playing now Summonecro. Going to test my luck once again. Finishing A5 normal. For now i've found
Shroud Royal
Shroud Royal
Full Plate Mail (4)

Defense: (336 - 390) to (676 - 786)
Required Level: 11
Required Strength: 35
Item Level: 29
Additional Strength Damage Bonus: 0.01171875%
+(1 to 2) to Vanquish
+(35 to 57)% Enhanced Defense
(3 to 5)% to All Attributes
Physical Damage Reduced by (7 to 10)
(6 to 8)% Gold Find
(6 to 8)% Magic Find
Socketed (2)
Defense: (1082 - 1213) to (2067 - 2318)
Required Level: 28
Required Strength: 70
Item Level: 40
Additional Strength Damage Bonus: 0.015625%
+(5 to 6) to Vanquish
+(81 to 103)% Enhanced Defense
(9 to 11)% to All Attributes
Physical Damage Reduced by (15 to 18)
(10 to 12)% Gold Find
(10 to 12)% Magic Find
Socketed (4)
Defense: (2707 - 2983) to (5055 - 5570)
Required Level: 46
Required Strength: 245
Item Level: 67
Additional Strength Damage Bonus: 0.01953125%
+(9 to 10) to Vanquish
+(126 to 149)% Enhanced Defense
(15 to 17)% to All Attributes
Physical Damage Reduced by (23 to 26)
(14 to 16)% Gold Find
(14 to 16)% Magic Find
Socketed (5)
Defense: (4043 - 4401) to (7534 - 8200)
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 490
Item Level: 85
Additional Strength Damage Bonus: 0.0234375%
+(11 to 12) to Vanquish
+(149 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
(18 to 20)% to All Attributes
Physical Damage Reduced by (27 to 30)
(18 to 20)% Gold Find
(18 to 20)% Magic Find
Socketed (6)
like 7 times haha. Great RNG, dropping one armor forever and ever :P But at least i'll get some Arcane Crystal stuff...

EDIT: It dropped 8th time from Baal actually :bounce:

Gelgsus
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi All,

My buddy has an issue similar to this one:
viewtopic.php?t=51230
HIs LADDER necro Image
cannot enter any games gets this error
I checked and am suspicious that it may be due to his iron golem. He doesn't ahve the skill, yet has the golem in notarmory
https://tsw.vn.cz/char/TakyiSyakyiUA
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I am playing my Paladin, in A5 Normal clvl 52, just rescued Anya and return to the Crystaline Passage World Portal and lo and behold, I cannot click on Arreat Plateau or Glacial Trail... Hovering the mouse over the entrance shows the name, "Arreat Plateau" and clicking it moves my toon over to the entrance, but nothing happens... he just stands there. However clicking on Frozen River drops me into the Frozen River instance. For some reason, only Arreat Plateau and Glacial Trail cannot be clicked. I made a new game, thought the game I was in was bugged, but same result. I joined an open game. Same result. Does anyone have any clue when I cannot click on either Arreat Plateau or Glacial Trail? I suppose to only option here is to get someone on realms to give me a tp directly to arreat summit...

EDIT: Someone gave me Glacial WP. I cannot click Crystaline passage from Glacial or Frozen Tundra, but for some reason I can click Driver Cavern. WTF is going on? Should I report this to Aahz?