Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
imngocson
Acid Prince
48 | 2
I usually have black screen when exit the game. Choose "Save and Exit game" but it just showed a black screen. Then I must use the windows key and Task Manager to end task.
Also I'm in act 1 Hell now, doing the Charsi quest but I can't touch the Hodralic Malus.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Not the game feedback per say, but as I already stopped playing Median for very long time, I just voicing stuff that I found after couple of hours playing barb. I could use TL;DR barb guide, but i wanted to play blind and try to imagine myself as a newbie.

1. Earthquake audio is way too loud.
2. Im not sure what is Conflux's elemental weapon requirement. I wanted to play that as it was kinda new to median, but I skipped it and start with the typical EQ + Lion stance + stacking str build, since you can reroll for free before level 50. I pretty much rushed to act 4 without much farming, struggled abit with some enemy with slow & lacked of clear way to get resist gear.
3. As someone who didnt play sigma from beginning, there are tons of QoL stuff that I liked. Of course, d2 is old game and I still have old archaic stuff that I disliked. Cant believe it take me long time to realize that town portal is innate skill now, if only the keys are removed from the game as well.
4. I dunno if people remember, there was a gem of knowledge which was a cool workaround d2 engine to add some sort in game documentation for player. As I struggled to find way to get resist gear (there is MO, but a bit pricey), I have no idea what are the stuff are still in the game / gone already. I dunno if gemword or jewelword is still in game or not anymore. All new runeword stuff remind me of median 2008 stuff (which i dunno if i can add jewel to the runeword or not)

And now my biggest gripe, I NEED A BETTER DOCUMENTATION (or maybe someone can do tl;dr important recipe in the game)

What I need:
1. A way to search for gears that I can use, including sets, runeword, unique in 1 page.
Example : "My barb is level 30, have specific stats and only specific rune"
So the search filter will remove all non barbs equipment, gear above level 30 or runeword with specific rune.
This is a system that query database, similar to online store that you find online (amazon, alibaba) etc
Current documentation is fine, but it would be nicer able to remove all noises, too much text.

2. A visual guide for gear manipulation (basic -> rare -> crafted -> set etc)
A picture is better than thousand words. I have dreaming about creating this some sort of stuff for years, but since the game evolved so fast & i already lose my passion with the games. I might could create a simple image, but prefer for some one expect graphic design to be involved with this. Probably i will create my own draft soon.

3. Endgame progression
Ok, this one I have no comment yet. But i remember that during old time when I played ultimative, I lost on what to do in each uber. Sure there are specific uber level guide or specific class guide, but I want a clearer way on what i need to do after killing hell baal. In sigma, there are uber level requirement (as player gain more level than 120) perhaps answer this problem.

I might try to come out with solution for my problems above, but im not sure if it is doable without database / excel spreadsheet for all gears. Anyway, I will try to play median until endgame at least see if there are still any other problem .
Fellerd
Thunder Beetle
58 | 11
I'd also love a search filter for runewords as well.I remember having this option some time ago and it was removed because it wasn't necessary,but with how the new runewords are made it would be nice being able to filter them out by rune/class/etc. to have an easier time looking at what you actually need.Ctrl+F is unreliable in this case.
Taem
Necrobot
2474 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Feedback: so far so good playing cold sorc. EXTREMELY impressed with monster diversity and placement so far (just got to A2), and each segment feels challenging as it should be. Skills were good at start, but are very lack-luster clvl 25 either due to too much mana strain, or lack of damage, however this will obviously balance out at higher levels, but regardless, low level play is a bit grueling compared to some of the classes I was playing with. Overall, wonderful experience all around. I don't really have anything negative to say at all. The QoL features are outstanding! No bugs so far (fingers crossed)

EDIT: I got the launcher no working javascript error bug by just hitting INSTALL over and over and over and finally, it just worked!
Berkabus
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Not a bug but a serious fucking negative.. WHY DID DEVS MAKE TORAJA EVEN MORE BOORING ?? Now the boss can walk thru walls and shit.
Now i MOST kill all the shitty amazons.. Seriously, its like you guys KNOW that your fanbase hate certain things and make it by purpose even worse.. Giving up on this mod for real this time. IVE POSTED so many times that toraja needs a change, and you guys make it WORSE.. shame on you (game of thrones) SHAME SHAME SHAME !
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Gidbin quest still sometimes not doable because the owner of it does not appear
Primarch
Djinn
539 | 29
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Please, for the love of god, reduce the drop rate for that poison 3-piece set. I find like 20 of those amulets/rings in every fauzt run.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Cant enter ritual chamber in viper temple on TSW
Bljadzon
Abomination
145 | 6
Common Popularity Badge
Servants of Valor (Paladin minions) don't get the +max number of summons from their Conclave (+Minion life) passive, despite the description saying so.
RogerPaladin
Fallen
1 | 1
When farm Tal Rasha there is no exit from Tal Rasha's Chamber. Portals are disabled and there is no Tyrael with portal.