247 | 37
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Equipping
Relic (Bear Stance)
makes the item's level requirement 140.

This is Marco's post from 1.6 Patch Notes, if I get it correctly, he says it should be 130 when equipped:

Marco wrote:
psyspy wrote:all relics lvlreq 120, but bear stance lvlreq 130 AND +10 lvlreq? looks like that's counted twice, but i might be wrong.
also, since it's a new item type, can't cotws just all be renamed? let's say "cornerstone of bear stance" or something.

This is because the jewel itself is an item too, so the levelreq inc reflects on itself. It's 120 + 10

Is the issue not resolved or devs decided this 140 level req is working as intended?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Wulfen wrote:Is Purify oskill bugged? I have Assur's Bane and Purify is not showing up in my usable spells/skills. The game also gave me 5 Ring of the Five in the same game instance and let me pick them all up to inventory concurrently...

Its not a charm, its a ring.
elpeligrosso
Abomination
149 | 0
I was testing Pestilence from
Freakshow
Freakshow
Scythe (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 53 to 73
Required Level: 100
Required Strength:
Required Dexterity: 699
Item Level: 120
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
+(51 to 70)% to Poison Spell Damage
-25% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(11 to 24) to Pestilence
Maximum Poison Resist +4%
Physical Resist 10%
5% Reanimate as: Random Monster
Requirements +50%
Socketed (6)
and the skill its bugged, dont stay active, waste mana and didn't do damage.

Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I bet Pestilence is flagged as a 'spell' and you have melee mastery. Devs gonna need to create a bunch of new clone skills that work with melee mastery to get these skills working.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Since Median seems to be going the RNG grindfest route, can something be done to make grinding more engaging?

Look at TA and Scosglen, for example. They both have these low chance-to-spawn super monsters that will kill you if you’re not paying attention, but have a high chance to drop useful or interesting stuff. This is the kind of thing I wanna see in more rifts, because this is the kind of thing that makes an otherwise boring grind more engaging. I especially wanna see this kind of thing added to Fauzt. That place is in desperate need of some spice, something that isn’t just “throw more mobs at the player,” especially since you’re forced to spend so much time there.

The point is, there’s so much grinding required in Median now that too much of the game just feels like busywork. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate getting to catch up on streams, podcasts, and other shows while holding RMB through my 200th Fauzt run, but playing shouldn’t feel so tedious that you’re looking for secondary distractions just to get you through it. The devs and the players have put too much time and effort into this game for it to feel like that. Making grinding more engaging and more rewarding could go a long way toward rectifying that feeling. I know for me, the tediousness of grinding is what kills my motivation to play more than anything. It’s also what kills any desire I might've had to start more than 1 build/character per season.

Just my 2 cents, for whatever it’s worth.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I have two suggestions for Whirlwind skill, which I assume are not bugs:

1) It'd be nice if we could collect gold while whirlwinding
2) if you get hit at the exact frame where you cast whirlwind, you'll get stuck in place spinning for whatever long your whirlwind would have been, but without doing damage. This is sometimes a death sentence and there is no feasible way to consciously avoid it. If at least you were able to damage things even if you are stuck in place, this issue would not be as terrible.
elpeligrosso
Abomination
149 | 0
Taem wrote:I bet Pestilence is flagged as a 'spell' and you have melee mastery. Devs gonna need to create a bunch of new clone skills that work with melee mastery to get these skills working.

No, i dont tested with melee devotion.
amekoffiziell
Grubber
324 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
atanna khan : often i cant spawn her `? i cant trigger her with archomanch skill or lorebado or merc or normal attack swing - i can hammer hits on her for 4 minutes she not spawn -- why ?=
2. when im luckier and i can spawn her - the trigger statue does not vanish and when it got a randomly hit while fighting the atanna khan, atanna khan spwans 2nd time - so i have to fight vs 2 atanna khans :´D
AND 3rd WTF SHE HEALS BACK ALL LIFE ???? - i killed 50% if her life . then she healed after lockout - i killed again around 30 % live and she healed back again to 100 % live - i killed again around 10 % and what u think she did ? right she healed again to 100 % - since then i quitted game - cause it seems i cant do her - i killed her easily once but there wasnt some strange no trigger or heal or double boss! so pls what that ?
maybe to better understand - i use ice elementels with psn soso on her - it seemed she fully revieved health when iceelemental did die but i donno for sure - i didnt ever read or did know she can fully heal her life or can spawn 2 times so maybe i do not understand somethin - if so sorry - if not i hope that will help makes that fight a normal mxl fight and not impossible fight whatever endgamegear or setup u use :`D greetz
amaranth301
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey guys,

I just got a spark of hope relic, but the duration of it is bugged. On the skill is written 30 sec + additional 15 (orange text). I timed it and it's 25 sec. I tested it with Continuity mastery and it''s working there but still it's very far away from 45 sec total seconds. Is it possibile to be fixed? :?:

CorgiSpace
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm sure this is a well known bug at this point, but during TCP/IP games if the joining player leaves and rejoins their stash will be wiped. I've observed that it's not a save issue, since players have been able to use the Median XL Offline Tools to move stash inv. after leaving the session. So the game is saving the stash, but just wipes it when reloading into the game regardless if the player is loading into exclusive SP or into another TCP/IP session. I'm not an experienced coder/developer, but I am willing to help debug this if possible to determine the best fix. My partner and I have been looking forward to playing this mod together, and this bug honestly ruins the experience. Using tools to workaround the issue is annoying, and I've been trying for days to find a solution. Unfortunately, this seems to be a save data issue that is on the code level of the game, but I want to help get it fixed. Maybe it's an issue of not separating, or synchronizing save data for TCP/IP games, which may have been introduced by the addition of the shared stash.

I'm mostly speculating here, and like I said I'm not an experienced coder, but it could be the issue is coming from the shared stash which was introduced in 2.0?