Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
1370xg01
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
There was a bug where items disappeared when using Stash when playing with other people over tcp/ip. Has this been fixed now?
Knight_Ken
Imp
4 | 0
ImageI played Paladin and I alt tabbed for a while and when I came back to the game I couldn't use Vessel of Retribution, Vessel of Judgement and Absolution,
even restarting the game.
Also I played with Barbarian and Amazon and I couldn't use skill that require weapon, for example with Amazon when I learnt the skill that require javelin, after having the javelin the skill icon was red, same with the barbarian with throwing axe.

AI'm getting Diablo II Exception after I quit the game with the message UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005).
Marrt
Djinn
510 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Knight_Ken wrote:ImageI played Paladin and I alt tabbed for a while and when I came back to the game I couldn't use Vessel of Retribution, Vessel of Judgement and Absolution,
Also I played with Barbarian and Amazon and I couldn't use skill that require weapon, for example with Amazon when I learnt the skill that require javelin, after having the javelin the skill icon was red, same with the barbarian with throwing axe.

AI'm getting Diablo II Exception after I quit the game with the message UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: ACCESS_VIOLATION (c0000005).

You've picked the melee devotion mastery
Knight_Ken
Imp
4 | 0
Marrt wrote:
Knight_Ken wrote:ImageI played Paladin and I alt tabbed for a while and when I came back to the game I couldn't use Vessel of Retribution, Vessel of Judgement and Absolution,

You've picked the melee devotion mastery

Thank you now I understand.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
felix0808 wrote:A little QoL proposal:
Pls make the hotkeys being used when you press them, without the need of RMB click.
I.e. when you use hotkey with Flamestrike sorc skill, it not just switched to right icon, but also being casted. As in other modern games.

Many have tried and failed, remember this is not a modern game.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jampula wrote:Many have tried and failed, remember this is not a modern game.

I already use such hotkeys, but i implemented it as custom script and it very handy to play with this hotkeys. Why it can't be implemented in the core game? It seems very easy to do.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
github tracker looks dead, so I'm posting here:

the Thunderfury modifier is described as having

"25% Chance to Cast on Attack
Emits charged bolts that do 36% normal attack damage as lightning."

in the base-items page (https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/baseitems)

but when i hover over the Thunderfury stat somewhere else in the docs (for example https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/wiki/relics), it states double these stats:

"50% chance to cast on attack: emits charges bolts that deal 75% dmg"

Similar for area attack modifier. States it does 100% weapon dmg on hover but 50% in the base-items documentation page.

The on-hover one is probably just outdated?
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Lionheart disables Disco Inferno

that's probably not a bug since disco inferno is a projectile skill
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
zay wrote:
cnlnjzfjb wrote:Lionheart disables Disco Inferno

that's probably not a bug since disco inferno is a projectile skill

Thx for reply. I asked because Im just confused by the skill speciation.
Disco Inferno is sure a projectile, like u said. And should be disabled by melee devotion passive/buff skills.
While Cherubim seems like a projectile skill but doesnt get disabled by melee devotion passive/buff skills.
That's why I reported it. If Cherubim wont get affected, then Disco Inferno shouldnt be either.
I know that Cherubim is very likely not regarded as projectile skill in game(Thats probably why it can still be casted with melee devotion at the same time, or the designers intended to do so), so I just want to know why Disco Inferno is not treated like Cherubim. Cause they seem similar in mechanism. If Cherubim can go with melee devotion, Disco Inferno should too.
Rhanti
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I can't confirm 100% it's because of that, but the Riftwalker challenge not to be hit by the Rift Storm includes merc; so if your merc gets hit by it, you won't be able to upgrade the Riftwalker's Eye. (Tried 5 times, worked only when I went without a merc, even if I wasn't myself hit by the Rift Storm).

Summons/totems aren't affected by this "bug".