Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
BlackMoon
Cultist
20 | 0
I got a weapon called Serenthia's Scorn and for some reason, when i insert posion rune and the bonuses not comes up. I try to instert great rune, still not working, and I also take the rune out and reinsert, it still not comes up any bonuses, this problem not happened in SP, and for some reason I cannnot upload the picture on here, but i post same problem in discord and there i could upload picture, may be someone could help me figure this problem out. Thank you.
Diaco
Void Archon
873 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Either Melee Sorceress skill "Cold Blooded" is not working right, or the character screen is not displaying pierce correctly. I have 5k dex, and the skill tooltip shows 50% pierce. I have a Crystal Sword with 27% pierce, + a couple charms with pierce and rings/ammulet with pierce too, yet my character screen shows 66% cold pierce.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems the skill only adds the pierce when outside of town
ahcho00
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Was also wondering if it's possible to get our char saves into SP so we can practice certain fights without wasting too many resources. I.E. Phoboss fight, Samael fight and Deimoss. They all have mechanics that I believe require a fair bit of practice to master.
Warondar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
nobrainnopain wrote:Gidbin quest still sometimes not doable because the owner of it does not appear

Even worst, the unique mob Doctor "what's his name" was there, but didn't drop the Gidbin. Such a letdown, should of left it where it was originally. I would have to say the whole start at the Kurast Docks needs revision since you have no clue what and where to go your first time through without any quests being offered until you've went out into the jungle and find the golden bird. A bit confusing, especially after playing the original.
Taem
Necrobot
2469 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Diaco wrote:Either Melee Sorceress skill "Cold Blooded" is not working right, or the character screen is not displaying pierce correctly. I have 5k dex, and the skill tooltip shows 50% pierce. I have a Crystal Sword with 27% pierce, + a couple charms with pierce and rings/ammulet with pierce too, yet my character screen shows 66% cold pierce.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems the skill only adds the pierce when outside of town

It's when you have Moon strike buff active that you receive the pierce.
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
estatic frenzy skill icon and buff icon are different
zay
Jungle Hunter
29 | 0
Warondar wrote:
nobrainnopain wrote:Gidbin quest still sometimes not doable because the owner of it does not appear

Even worst, the unique mob Doctor "what's his name" was there, but didn't drop the Gidbin. Such a letdown, should of left it where it was originally. I would have to say the whole start at the Kurast Docks needs revision since you have no clue what and where to go your first time through without any quests being offered until you've went out into the jungle and find the golden bird. A bit confusing, especially after playing the original.

the gidbin location isn't changed
Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
flying buffalos

Splargh
Grubber
320 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Sorry for multipost, but this is a separate bug/oversight from previous post:

Not even sure if it is an oversight, but i think it might be.
The "Colliding Worlds" runeword was introduced sometime after the bow druid rework and before 2.0. It features the "Pathfinder" passive skill. Prior to 2.0, Pathfinder provided 100% of fire pierce as cold and lightning pierce. This functionality has been moved to another passive in 2.0 and I think that it was not intended to also remove this functionality from this runeword, since the runeword does not provide anything else of much value (very little flat phys. dmg, no flat ele dmg, no procs and only a little ied%/ds from post 2.0-pathfinder) compared to the other bow rws, SUs or even the rare-item affix pool

If this was unintentional, I would like to see this functionality back by also/instead giving +1 to Tracking (the new passive holding the pierce-transfer funtionality)

edit: my bad, the ewd is actually okay. The other stats aren't great tho
Warondar
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
zay wrote:
Warondar wrote:

the gidbin location isn't changed

Changed as in leaving it as a drop from the altar itself, as opposed from a mob that is summoned (when it works) from using the altar. I was also confused with the information I read, believing the mob could spawn at the end of the Flayer Dungeon and/or around the Flayer Jungle area. In any case, as someone told me, a certain map layout makes it impossible for the Champion Rat Man (drops the Gidbinn) to spawn. All I had to do he said was recreate the map by either starting a mp game, or switching difficulty. It actually worked, so it all ends well. :D