Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
BloodyAngel
Fallen
1 | 0
I've got some feedback about Storm crows,
I absolutely love this skill (it's probably my favourite one from entire game) and I was positively thrilled about changes 2.0 brought to it, but it still looks better on paper than actually using it, given it's very clunky, unintuitive and unsatisfying to use, and i think it's mostly because of the "arming time" of knives. Not one to just complain without providing some ideas or solutions, here's how I would go about fixing it:
-remove arming time, making it possible to "shotgun" enemies up close with multihitting knives (it's possible that this alone would make this skill inbalanced as a good way to kill thing both in your face and from far away)
-to redeem this possible balance issue, add an upgrade (maybe a togglable buff similar to lethal incision for scorpion blade) that when switched on removes arming time but also gets rid of that "homing" part or reduces range
-maybe give this upgrade additional knives count scaling or something like less wdm but adds flat dmg to each knife to further enhance this risk/reward playstyle of going close to enemy to multihit them instead of just spamming from distance to make for more challenging but deeper and more enjoyable build
-to take this even further (or additionaly resolve this "there's no good weapons for this build, reeee" issue while at it) add either an elemental base (maybe even something like tri-elemental) or some weapons that have low base dmg but gives lots of flat dmg

With that off my chest, I just hope its actually constructive feedback and not all incoherent rambling :P
Lowserwer
Cultist
22 | 1
Werewolf set is not working properly: Oskill bladestorm is not working at all (you can't use it). No additional skills was taken, clean char, only set.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1290 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Lowserwer wrote:Werewolf set is not working properly: Oskill bladestorm is not working at all (you can't use it). No additional skills was taken, clean char, only set.

Tried to use in werewolf form?. maybe working under specific morph since it's.... from werewolf set. And to prevent potential abusing under other skill trees obviously.
utx85
Skeleton
3 | 0
Hello, about Invasion II, it seems some guys just reported the bug of the bonus quest
I'm prutty sure I didn't get hit by the rift storm (bolt from the sky) and I didn't take with my summons & merc
Is that still not be fixed yet?
Nubman
Imp
4 | 0
Probably brought up before,and not considered a bug: melee devotion blocks you from using ederym or the yshari set oskill, so can't do anyone those ubers with melee devotion (or it might be pally lionheart buff thing)
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1218 | 263
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Nubman wrote:Probably brought up before,and not considered a bug: melee devotion blocks you from using ederym or the yshari set oskill, so can't do anyone those ubers with melee devotion (or it might be pally lionheart buff thing)

I did both of those with melee devo and lionheart. Are you 100% sure you meet the other requirements to use the skills (in Toraja / next to one of Valthek's summons)?
Nubman
Imp
4 | 0
Siosilvar wrote:
Nubman wrote:Probably brought up before,and not considered a bug: melee devotion blocks you from using ederym or the yshari set oskill, so can't do anyone those ubers with melee devotion (or it might be pally lionheart buff thing)

I did both of those with melee devo and lionheart. Are you 100% sure you meet the other requirements to use the skills (in Toraja / next to one of Valthek's summons)?

They just stay red and unusable on that character. On another one without those I can use both fine
Juanma002
Fallen
1 | 0
Hello, I have a problem with the game mouse, when the mouse approaches some monsters the game closes, for example with the shamans
on discod he told me to show this file
_Alduin_
Fallen
1 | 0
tengo el mismo error, lo lograste solucionar?
hui303197957
Fallen
1 | 0
SSSU armour Arrogance restitution 100%,encourage and reward be invalid