Discuss Median XL!
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, Masteries skill with increased buff duration increases both COOLDOWN and BUFF on backstab (assa nagi skill).
It does not touch other skill cooldowns (broadside, for example), so should work at least consistently.
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
There's a reproduceable "black wall" bug in singleplayer related to force move on right click with a crossbow equipped. Swapping to another weapon and moving fixes it; left clicking to move also instantly fixes it (by fix I mean the black area will instantly load). Furthermore sprinting does not work with force move on right click with a crossbow equipped.Image
jkfkl
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
My UHM paladin can't summon any Servant of Valor (Point: 2 in SOV, 1 in Conclave)
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
We can just make pinned faq - "why i'm using melee mastery and can't summon and cast spells", because this "issue" is reported in every page :D
themajon
Destroyer
6 | 0
Upgrading a crystal sword will not have it deal more cold damage. Upgrading a lvl 1 cystal sword to a lvl 2 using cube + arcane crystal - Will make it require more dex, but do same amount of cold damage as lvl 1.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
RIftwalker charm possible bug:

I did Invasion 3 upgrade before I attempted Invasion 2 and now I cannot get the 2 max life/mana upgrade. I did it twice and I definitely don't take damage from the rift storm.
Sprow
Core Lord
358 | 20
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mad King's Spine
Mad King's Spine
Bonebreaker (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: (163 - 223) to (245 - 306)
(Paladin Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 544
Item Level: 120
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Superbeast adds Deadly Strike Instead of Spell Damage at 50% efficiency
25% Chance to cast level 1 Rend on Melee Attack
+(1 to 3) to All Skills
Adds (41 to 70)-(121 to 150) Damage
+50% Damage to Undead
10% Life stolen per Hit
Stun Attack
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Damage
Physical Resist -(5 to 10)%
Socketed (3)
broken
ds = deadly strike
1. superbeast with this weapon add spell dmg (description says that it should not)
2. As you can see on screenshot i have 47% bonus from Ritualist tree and 60% from Warlock, so i should get (47+60)/2=53.3 ds
or 30 ds if only the maximum value is taken. But the minimum value is used, strange mechanics (23 ds)
► Show Spoiler
Thoth666
Imp
4 | 0
I used to see this error only after closing the game. now I see it when I try to start the game and the game does not start. how to play?Image
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You are in the wrong thread. There is a troubleshoot thread, take a look there. Running the d2video test as a safety measure is always a good thing, then double check if you are running as admin.
Thoth666
Imp
4 | 0
Wotan wrote:You are in the wrong thread. There is a troubleshoot thread, take a look there. Running the d2video test as a safety measure is always a good thing, then double check if you are running as admin.

Found the right branch. Ty